This doesn't belong in the Modern Rock, it belongs in the "faggot rock" thread
My grandfather would say: "I'm going upstairs to fuck your grandmother". He was an honest man, and he wasn't going to bullshit a four-year-old.

-Carlin
Quote by <3 Herman <3

+5484389553495655
[quote="'CrystalMeth[od"]']oh, and get this, when I shook her dads hand I said "Nice to meet you sir, I'm here to **** your daughter, and all he said was "be safe" lol

The only way that I see Metro Station is if Trace brings Miley.
My grandfather would say: "I'm going upstairs to fuck your grandmother". He was an honest man, and he wasn't going to bullshit a four-year-old.

-Carlin
Quote by <3 Herman <3

you callin me a faggot?

not cool man...

anyways, wrong forum, there already a thread on them in PP&E, on the first page a think
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by mikko_9119
you callin me a faggot?

not cool man...

anyways, wrong forum, there already a thread on them in PP&E, on the first page a think

Bingo. PP&E forum is the proper place.

And Herman & Dan are getting reported. People like different music than you, ya know.
Quote by stepco12345

Bingo. PP&E forum is the proper place.

And Herman & Dan are getting reported. People like different music than you, ya know.

Stephen, in your profile pic are you covering your face because there was too much gizz on it?

-Carlin