my puppy has the awful habit of chewing on furniture. i know theres a pepper based spray that you can spray on anything you dont want them to chew on, and it tastes bad and they dont chew on it. anyone know what its called?
It's called pepper spray. You animal abuser. It doesn't just taste bad, it burns their mouth. Stay away from it
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
http://www.bitterapple.com/

they have stuff for furniture in there. google does wonders. i have a puppy aswell

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i was flirting with this chick; tickling her and stuff. and she started tickling me, but i had taco bell the night before. so when she poked my side i let out this MONSTER of a fart and im sure it smell bad too.

just get a water spray bottle, everytime it misbehaves spray it in the face, they really dont like it and they soon learn right from wrong without harming them.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
they also make some that is sour and doesn't burn. go for that stuff.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
The pit is not a good place to go for this. Trust me.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
It's called marmite. Try it, but be warned, he might love it...
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
thanks guys, im gonna go with the plain old water in a squirt bottle. seems cheaper and less irritating. and jasonmetal, idk if you were kidding, but its not the same thing as pepper spray
Your dog is chewing stuff because its bored, play/interact with it and get it some toys... Training a dog aint that hard...
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.