anyone know how they got their name?
i lke it alot and especially the artwork thing theyve got goin on with it

but whats it mean?
It's from a novel called Sunbird. While originally called Opet, it means city of the moon in the novel.

Next time use the Opeth thread or Wikipedia.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
^ It's not that gigantic anymore... title-wise.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
In his defense, I wouldnt try the Opeth thread either, those dorka*s losers are probably still jackin off to star wars.
W/e he just made a thread theres no reason to freak out at him, its not like UG is about to run out of posting thread space.
Quote by ThisNamesTaken
In his defense, I wouldnt try the Opeth thread either, those dorka*s losers are probably still jackin off to star wars.

**** you
Quote by dminishedthingy
**** you

Way to tell him off, brotha.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i would've whipped him, but DT always gets mad at me when i do
would you mind throwing him into the abyss for me?
Quote by ThisNamesTaken

Star Wars > you.

Here's a link for TS incase he needs future reference

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=882003
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Last edited by BringMeTheCalm at Jun 26, 2008,
Quote by ThisNamesTaken

I honestly have no idea what the **** you mean by this
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
No need for a flamefest.

*reported*
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by ThisNamesTaken

Ever been in there? Dumbass.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
I tried to talk Opeth in the Opeth thread, only to find some queers fightin over who gets to be Vader. Sad really......but funny nonetheless.
Quote by ThisNamesTaken
Go read it, Gaybob

Gaybob!? Did you honestly just say that?

EDIT: Fagmode!?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
^^^then you mustn't have tried very hard, because if you raised a legitamite point we would have acknowledged it
Quote by ThisNamesTaken
Oh.....you guys decided who gets to be Vader? Cool!!!

Not yet, but we know that it won't be you.
You sound stupider every time that you open your mouth.