I know i don't need a new guitar as i already have too many, but here's the situation:

I'm going to get myself a new guitar as a nice treat for finishing at tech college.

My choices are:

A used Epiphone Sheraton (i wanted a hollowbody for a long time) which i would buy immediately but it has some MAJOR problems with the setup that i wouldn't know how to fix.

A used Epi LP Custom

Hamer SATF

Or PRS SE EG HSS version.

I'm more interested in a hollowbody, and have a budget of around £250, and want a good guitar for blues/rock sounds more than anything, which is why, apart from being messed up, the sheraton is what i would by. Any suggestions/advice? i'm a bit stuck hehe.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by sashki
250 pounds?
I say save up and get yourself a real treat
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/73614

And why buy a guitar if you don't really need one? Why not get something you actually want and will need in the near future? If you have too many guitars, how about something else?

saving up i know would be a good idea but unless i get a job over the summer it won't happen (and getting a job in england, unless you're from bulgaria, old, a woman, or from an ethnic minority, is not easy thanks to the new "equal opportunities" policy the government is trying to put in place). So basically, yeah, i have £250, if that.

I'm quite happy with my rig, though, but i have been considering getting an orange TT instead if i can find one used, but although i do have too many guitars i don't have a hollowbody, and its a tone i feel like i'm lacking. I might be able to stretch to £300, i don't know yet.

edit: i'm not willing to buy anything i can't try out or haven't tried beforehand.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.