Hi there,

I'm going to get myself a nice pair of studio headphones to plug into my Florboard (Vox Tonelab SE) instead of cranking my amp all the time, so I can play at home without making much noise.
I was thinking of getting studio headphones instead of the stuff you plug into your ipod, so I can get a better sound.
My price limit is about 100€.

Anyone got anything to recommend?
Sennheiser HD215.
Awesome!
Quote by maroon5mustdie

I, myself, choose not to have sex. My parents probably did, so therefore it is uncool. Maybe next you can start wearing sweater-vests. Fag.
These:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-V6-Monitor-Headphones-Voice/dp/B00001WRSJ/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1214505019&sr=8-4

Amazing for the price. One step below recording studio standard (the 7506s) because they're not gold plated--who cares. Read the reviews. Used in studios all around the world. I have them myself. Use them for guitar and recording. Very happy with them.

They also fold up, which is VERY handy, IMO.
I have Sennheriser hd202s. Cant beat em, i mean, like dawson said. awesome. They're comfortable on your ears. Sound great. the whole package. CHEAP too, had mine for 6 months, for 25 USD, cant go wrong.
My Gear:
Agile - 2000 W/ EMG 81/85
Fender 112 Stageman
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Digitech Rp100
Yamaha Ac/El
Quote by ~Funky monk~
i have a sennheiser HD130 set and they are pretty amazing
mine were about 100 euros and are wireless
you can get a better sound if you don't go wireless tho

I would not want wireless for playing guitar.

I have no solid reasoning other than the fact that I wouldn't do it.
A really neutral headphone would give the most accurate representation of the sound. Check out the Sennheiser HD280 and one of the Sony V6 variants for this.

For a warmer, yet more aggressive sound, check out Grado headphones. Magical with rock.

Also, have a look at www.head-fi.org for a great forum. They have a 'For sale/trade' section too.

Josh.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

Quote by TheProducer
These:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-V6-Monitor-Headphones-Voice/dp/B00001WRSJ/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1214505019&sr=8-4

Amazing for the price. One step below recording studio standard (the 7506s) because they're not gold plated--who cares. Read the reviews. Used in studios all around the world. I have them myself. Use them for guitar and recording. Very happy with them.

They also fold up, which is VERY handy, IMO.

+1 to this.

They're what I use and I like them a lot. Some say they're bass heavy, but it's never been bad enough to bug me.