I want to get a cell phone plan with my girlfriend, and i was wondering which company has the best service in the most places, for a relatively cheap price. And if they have better or advanced phones, that'd be a bonus... (i have a LG Rumor on my sprint plan right now, and being able to keep using it would be damn cool)

Sprint sucks.. i have it right now, and i never get any damn service... EVER..

thanks!
As much help as it might be (none) o2 is the best English mobile service.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Virgin Mobiiile ^___^

Quote by hellbound_jonny
As much help as it might be (none) o2 is the best English mobile service.

An outrageous lie!
AT&T or verizon.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Verizon.

I have AT&T and its horrible. I never get a damn signal and when i do its only a bar or so.
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
Quote by godofdeth
I want to get a cell phone plan with my girlfriend, and i was wondering which company has the best service in the most places, for a relatively cheap price. And if they have better or advanced phones, that'd be a bonus... (i have a LG Rumor on my sprint plan right now, and being able to keep using it would be damn cool)

Sprint sucks.. i have it right now, and i never get any damn service... EVER..

thanks!

This.

Sprint blows, I get service everywhere though , even the rolling west coastal mountains, lol

But the quality control, and customer service is horrendous. I'm on my 4th LG rumor phone, one fell victim to the "debug" bug, and the other 2 to the infamous rumor screen glitch that we all enjoy so much. Cherish that phone while it lasts.... not.
I heard Nellis Federal Prison provides some nice cells.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
t mobile is dirt cheap.
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
Verizon.

Cingular/AT&T are liars. They say they can get service "everywhere". My grandmother never got service with them, and when she got Verizon she could get service in the places that she couldn't with Cingular/AT&T
██████████████████████████████
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Verizon.

I have AT&T and its horrible. I never get a damn signal and when i do its only a bar or so.

I have AT&T too! Some of my friends have Verizon and their phones are awesome!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by kurt18th
t mobile blows

but its cheap
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
my brother's friend and that friend's girlfriend share a plan with iPhone. yes, its $100 a month just for the phone service, but it was only $20 to add a line and they split the bill, so really its a darn good deal.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

An outrageous lie!

£25/month for unlimited texts and calls with quality signal wherever you go?

It doesn't get much better than that!
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
I love Rogers.

When my cousin and I were out camping about 4 hours away from the city, off the beaten path my cell phone had 5 bars while his(it was with Bell) has none. And overall rogers has been great.
Quote by hellbound_jonny

Yeah but was that a sim only?

Virgin do sim onlys that good....
Quote by AlecMag
I have AT&T too! Some of my friends have Verizon and their phones are awesome!

but the eyePhonez man
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Burnley police station, the cells they provide there are always nice and clean and the breakfast and service you get in the morning is always first class.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Yeah but was that a sim only?

Virgin do sim onlys that good....

Ah, fairplay. I'm not too accurate on that side of Virgin, or should it be renamed Zaavi now?
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Quote by hellbound_jonny
Ah, fairplay. I'm not too accurate on that side of Virgin, or should it be renamed Zaavi now?

Har no it's just the megastores that aren't virgin branded any more. Virgin mobile is still owned by Virgin

Well it's owned by NTL-telewest who rebranded it virgin media actually. But never mind
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Burnley police station, the cells they provide there are always nice and clean and the breakfast and service you get in the morning is always first class.

You can't just copy the joke that I did... Asshole.
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by hellbound_jonny

O2 Rewards
Quote by jasonmetal love

Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

I have sprint and i hate it. Damn 2 year contract....
Tmobile???
Their phones and plans are super cheap.
Quote by jasonmetal love

Sorry, didn't read the thread first, must have been a really obvious joke huh?
And it's 'arsehole,' not 'asshole.'
While an 'arsehole is a hole in an arse (or bum, backside, bottom, rear or the glutius maximus to give it it's correct Latin name) otherwise known as a 'sphincter' or a 'ringpiece' and occasionaly even a 'chocolate spider,' an 'asshole' is nothing more than a hole in an 'ass,' which is just another word for a donkey, which makes 'asshole' a really silly thing to call someone because it makes no sense whatsoever and as an insult it's, frankly, very poor indeed.

Furthermore, it's 'Mister.' Arsehole to you.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jun 28, 2008,