sound good for metal stuff? Liiike.. 10 Years, All Shall Perish, Between the Buried and me, and Dillinger?

I heard the 5150 cleans are only ok and that the bugera head has better cleans. Oh yeah and I'll be getting a maxon 808 pedal for the head. Sooo what do you guys think?
yeas that would work for sure.
5150 cleans are ok, not fender cleans, but for me they work fine.
I prefer the 5150's gain over the Bugeras, but thats a preference thing.
You're set up would be great
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
You will be golden.

The Bugera gain is smoother than the 5150. It does have slightly less bass response, but the Vader should make up for it
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Yeah that should actually be a pretty decent rig, if you ask me.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Woot thanks for the responses guys

Edit: oh my godd can't believe I forgot to ask.. which head do you guys prefer that is bugera? I like the 5150 amps so.. 6260? or 6262?
Last edited by Hella_Br00tal at Jun 26, 2008,
I personally use the 6262. I highly recommend it.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by Hella_Br00tal
Woot thanks for the responses guys

Edit: oh my godd can't believe I forgot to ask.. which head do you guys prefer that is bugera? I like the 5150 amps so.. 6260? or 6262?

There are some noticeable differences between the Bugera 6260/6262 and 5150.
I find the 5150 has more bottom end and is a little more saturated, the Bugeras seem a little drier but smoother/less top end fizzle.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
like i said when it comes to bugera try them all out. My bugera dealer said everyone that walked in there came in there to get a 6262 and walked out with the 333xl. People think because of the 5150 thing the 6262 is the one they are gonna want and then they try them out.
Sadly there's no place to try out any amps here.. Or even close. But UG opinions have never failed me before all the opinions on what I buy before I do are all unusually correct so UG FTW.