What stupid things do you LOL at?

i lol at stupid pics that use stupid jokes like this one

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
You

It had to be said.

EDIT(so not to spam):
My gf's mum said this:
Gf's bro:*says something about Medusa*
Gf's mum:Who's Medusa?Is she a pop star?

I laughed so hard when I was told about that.
The Searchbar

Damn, I've been saying that too much in my posts lately.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
So a man and a giraffe walk into a bar. The giraffe gets wasted and passes out on the floor. While the man's leaving the bartender says, "Hey you can't leave that lying there!" and the man said, "It's not a lion, it's a giraffe."
Quote by _Tim_
You

It had to be said.

i know! aren't i hirarioush!

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by drunkinkoala
So a man and a giraffe walk into a bar. The giraffe gets wasted and passes out on the floor. While the man's leaving the bartender says, "Hey you can't leave that lying there!" and the man said, "It's not a lion, it's a giraffe."

Bad joke. Really bad joke...

Downsyndrome kids, they crack me up/scare me.

There i said it, im going to hell.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Quote by Aussieloco
Bad joke. Really bad joke...

There there. I laugh at even worse ones, ie:

We were watching some movie about monkeys in geography and this one money had a really long chin/nose (according to my friend) but I wasn't paying attention. Then he pokes me and says, "Hey man, did you see that monkey with the long nose and chin? It looked kind of sad." He whispered it pretty calmly so I'm like, "Nah, wasn't paying attention." He then turns around. Then he pokes me again and just says with such excitement and so loudly, "Oh, 'cause I was gonna say... WHY THE LONG FACE?!?!oneeleven!!!" I couldn't stop laughing and got sent out for it... bastard.
Quote by WangmasterHizzl
Downsyndrome kids, they crack me up/scare me.

There i said it, im going to hell.

ive got a care home next door to me and it led to quite a funny story.

i have to walk through this park to get home from school and i heard a buzzing noise. i then saw someone who later i found to be playng golf, holding what i believed to be a remote control.

so i assumed it to be a remote control plane.

then i saw two carers from next door taking one of the "residents" out and i realised it was them going

"neeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!"

i'm going to hell too.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
You laugh you lose thread?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
You laugh you lose thread?

awesome

i can't make it past the first page

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by SlipknotRule93

i have to walk through this park to get home from school and i heard a buzzing noise. i then saw someone who later i found to be playng golf, holding what i believed to be a remote control.

then i saw two carers from next door taking one of the "residents" out and i realised it was them going

i'm going to hell too.

OMFG THAT MADE ME LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!! dude thats amazing...I had a similar experience...at my school teh one music teachers son has downs and him and this autistic kid got into an arguement saying this "YOU'RE A TURTLE!" "NO YOU'RE A TURTLE!" and then they started making funny noises at each other...i was in stitches on teh ground laughing..I was standing leaning against the lockers watching and then I jsut slid to the floor and flopped to my side laughing my ass off
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by SlipknotRule93

i'm going to hell too.

Mee too. I just have to lol at downers like that.

anything said in a russian accent :/
oh and also the faces cartoon characters make when they're upset
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
My mom asked me to rewind the dvd
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by SlipknotRule93
awesome

i can't make it past the first page

i can't get past 3 posts. lol
Best joke I know:

A bear and a rabbit were ****ting in the forest. The bear asked: "Does it bother you when you get **** stuck in your fur?" The rabbit said "No, not really". "Good", the bear said and whiped its ass with the rabbit.
funny things people say, like the doodie one mentioned.

butthead: check it out beavis! last name munch, first name rodney
beavis: hehehe, rodmunch!
Quote by Lasyk
OMFG THAT MADE ME LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!! dude thats amazing...I had a similar experience...at my school teh one music teachers son has downs and him and this autistic kid got into an arguement saying this "YOU'RE A TURTLE!" "NO YOU'RE A TURTLE!" and then they started making funny noises at each other...i was in stitches on teh ground laughing..I was standing leaning against the lockers watching and then I jsut slid to the floor and flopped to my side laughing my ass off

Quote by MoleMania

Mee too. I just have to lol at downers like that.

i hope this doesn't turn into a downs syndrome thread.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Always gets me:

So a guy walks into this slightly run-down bar. He walks up to the counter and orders a drink. While doing so, the guy strikes up a conversation with he bartender, who complains about the damage to the building. Pissed, the guy replies "For a bar, you sure got a lot of whine".

:kneeslap:
Lolcats. I can't help it.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Quote by IronNecrosis
My mom asked me to rewind the dvd

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
practically everything on the internet
and things i come up with myself.
They really aren't that funny but i can't help it

This store is across the street from the place I used to work at I used to lol a couple of times at it.
Last edited by Jenneh. at Jun 26, 2008,
okay so a guy who is slightly drunk already, walks into a bar and orders a drink. as the bartender pours it the man asks, "hey man how tall do penguins get?" the bartender puts his hand about to his hip and says around here. the man takes a deep breath before saying, "Goddamnit. i ran over a nun!!!!!!"

Knock knock

Who's there?

I eat mop.

I eat mop who?

EwWWWWwWW UUu eeeeAt ur pOOO???

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Little Boy Blue

Little Boy Blue who?

LITTLE BOY BLUE YOU! HA!

Scream this as loud as you can, right now where you're sitting:

I'm sofa king we todd did!

I have a friend named Hugh G. Wrection.

At school some of my friends and I were in a group for a project and we had to come up with a group name. Our name was The Master Bakers. (get it?)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1SJn7208jqA

Shea Donoghue's first post on one of the first threads I made on UG, which by the way failed pretty bad.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=469020
Quote by halfback_712

At school some of my friends and I were in a group for a project and we had to come up with a group name. Our name was The Master Bakers. (get it?)

My intramural baseball team is called the Master Batters
Quote by Small Print
What's red and invisible?

No tomatoes.

What's black on the outside, green inside and can past through walls?

Ghost avocado.
...Up to the battlefield to where the spirits walk...
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
practically everything on the internet
and things i come up with myself.
They really aren't that funny but i can't help it

same here

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest