Taco Bell is pretty gross. I would rather eat food from a good Mexican restaurant.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I did have a Crunch Wrap Supreme, five days ago. Taco Bell was the only place close to me open at midnight. The food is so processed... gross.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
next time i go to the states im gonna go to a taco bell coz ive never been and it's where that silly drive through robbery video happened
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Everyone, go get a Frutista. Now.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I hate taco bell. I ****ing hate it. All of my friends refer to it as the best drunk food. Even if i am totally wasted, i have NO desire to eat it. It just makes me feel sick.
Quote by darkstar2466
Taco Bell is pretty gross. I would rather eat food from a good Mexican restaurant.

+1

that is one of the cool things of living in mexico...but still...i'll prefer to live in the states...everything is cheaper...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Go to the KFC next door (or even in the same building ^_^) instead.

Way better food.
██████████████████████████████
Taco Bell is a vile excuse for food.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
I think Taco Bell is the most amazing fast food restaurant...

Anybody who doesn't think so has no taste buds. Their food doesn't taste like it's Mexican food...therefore I don't consider it Mexican food. I think of them as American tacos.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by 6DgOfInTb
I think Taco Bell is the most amazing fast food restaurant...

Anybody who doesn't think so has no taste buds. Their food doesn't taste like it's Mexican food...therefore I don't consider it Mexican food. I think of them as American tacos.

Your taste buds are weaksauce, if you think Taco Bell is the "most amazing food restaurant."
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
who ever said KFC is dumb, that **** is even worse.

and taco bell sucks, its not filling at all.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
who ever said KFC is dumb, that **** is even worse.

and taco bell sucks, its not filling at all.

KFC may give you the sh*ts, but at least it tastes better than Taco Bell.
Quote by darkstar2466
Your taste buds are weaksauce, if you think Taco Bell is the "most amazing food restaurant."

+1

I don't dig dog food.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
i think carl's jr is the best. and burger king "a la parrilla sabe mejor" (don't know the slogan you use in the states)
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Fast food in general sucks ass. Want good food? Go to a good taqueria or a Ma 'n' Pa place.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Carl's Jr. > All

/thread.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by magnum1117
i think carl's jr is the best. and burger king "a la parrilla sabe mejor" (don't know the slogan you use in the states)

ALl of New England and New Jersey don't have Carl's/Hardees
Quote by Ralbert07
KFC may give you the sh*ts, but at least it tastes better than Taco Bell.

it tastes like **** too dude, they had to change the name to the abbreviation of KFC because they couldn't say chicken in the title because the stuff they sell and call chicken doesn't have enough "chicken" in it to be legally called chicken.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Taco Bell is pretty good. Haven't been there in a long time though. The nearest one is really close down the road from my high school's rival school. It's also a Pizza Hut.

However, we have Sonic and a really good local Italian restaurant near our school, and a real Mexican place just opened up.

TL;DR: Sonic + Italian place + Mexican place + small Chinese place I didn't mention >>>>> Taco Bell/Pizza Hut + random assorted grills down near rival school
Quote by pmeg568c
it tastes like **** too dude, they had to change the name to the abbreviation of KFC because they couldn't say chicken in the title because the stuff they sell and call chicken doesn't have enough "chicken" in it to be legally called chicken.

That is a myth, it is still called Kentucky Fried Chicken. They just call it KFC because it is easier to say.
Quote by Ralbert07
ALl of New England and New Jersey don't have Carl's/Hardees

that's sad dude

even in mexico we've got Carl's jr.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by magnum1117
that's sad dude

even in mexico we've got Carl's jr.

I know

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Carlsjr-vs-hardees-locations-map.png
Look at this map.
I like the food a little, but here's why I don't eat.

Hour one: I get in my car, drive to Taco Bell, order the food, wait for it to come, then get my food and drive home.

Hour two: I eat the food. Okay, I've had better food, but it still is okay.

Hour three: My stomach is making weird noise. I am burping more.

Hour four: I run to the bathroom. There is a burning sensation as a defecate liquid waste through my anus. I wait here for 15 minutes, because I want to make sure I get everything out.

Hour five: Everything seems good, so I go to bed.

Twelve hours later: I wake up and take a shower. As I'm in the shower, I feel a pressure around my lower back. I run to the toilet section of the bathroom, and I repeat Hour four.

Two hours later: I go eat some Mexican food and I feel great.
i like taco bell..
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by pmeg568c

You realise that that is just an urban legend, sure they treat the chiken like **** but they are chicken.
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by The Madcap
I like the food a little, but here's why I don't eat.

Hour one: I get in my car, drive to Taco Bell, order the food, wait for it to come, then get my food and drive home.

Hour two: I eat the food. Okay, I've had better food, but it still is okay.

Hour three: My stomach is making weird noise. I am burping more.

Hour four: I run to the bathroom. There is a burning sensation as a defecate liquid waste through my anus. I wait here for 15 minutes, because I want to make sure I get everything out.

Hour five: Everything seems good, so I go to bed.

Twelve hours later: I wake up and take a shower. As I'm in the shower, I feel a pressure around my lower back. I run to the toilet section of the bathroom, and I repeat Hour four.

Two hours later: I go eat some Mexican food and I feel great.

greatest online post i've seen tonight. great success.
Taco Bell - a good way to get rabies.

Authentic Mexican food - a good way to get diarrhea.

Pick the lesser of the two evils.
Del Taco >> Taco Bell. do any of you guys have Del Taco? I avoid eating fast food more than once a week, it's too expensive and not very good anyways...

My mind is going. I can feel it.
i L0VE KFC!!! greatest fast food on earth (to those saying it sucks along with tacocrapo)
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
I like how Taco Bell has commercials with an "authentic Mexican guy" telling me how authentic tasting their food is.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Taco Bell isn't Mexican, nor is it food.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

that would have been cooler if it wasn't set up by taco bell
but taco bell is for drunk and/or stoned people late at night