I know some people on this site dont like them and say they arent punk, but those people can keep their opinions to themselves. Who else loves The Offspring?
I used to love them, specially the old songs. I love playing Want You Bad and Defy You.
They have great songs, and their live performances at Woodstock 99 were amazing.
What's your favorite two albums by them, mine would be Smash and Conspiracy of One. The new one is pretty good, but they shouldnt have chosen Bob Rock as producer. I think he had too much influence on it.
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
What's your favorite two albums by them, mine would be Smash and Conspiracy of One. The new one is pretty good, but they shouldnt have chosen Bob Rock as producer. I think he had too much influence on it.
They should have picked me to produce it. It would have been the most kick ass Offspring album yet.

And this thread will be closed.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Theres already a long Offspring thread in Pop Punk & Emo.

And the Offspring are NOT punk.

*reported*

The Offspring owns btw.
well obviously this thread is staying so
these guys are ****ing awesome
Dick+strings= owww
^no it's not.

It will be closed next time a mod is on, guaranteed.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I think the new album has an awesome first half, but after "Kristie" the album just kind of loses its way. And I'll happily discuss these opinions further in the Pop Punk forum where they belong.
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
i think theyre really good. theyre one of the bands that ive been listening to the longest.

Americana and everything before that is pretty amazing. Conspiracy of One is ok. Splinter was disappointing. what ive heard from the new album seems pretty good.