What is the best pickup's to put on an ESP LTD F-50? I've been looking at Seymour Duncan but I want to hear some first. I need bridge and neck pickups. Can anyone help?

thanks
~::HIM::~::FOR::~::LIFE::~
+1 on the new amp.
and if you would still insist on buying pickups cause you like your spider, what's your style? what's the tone your after?
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
well i was looking for something heavy and distorted. used mainly for metal playing. but not to painfully distorted that you can't hear any notes though. i was looking at Seymour Duncan SH-6 for a bit. but i want some more advice.

the new amp is on the way the second i get the money. i'm just looking for like future ideas. i'll probably get a Line 6 Valve 212 coz they are so nice!
~::HIM::~::FOR::~::LIFE::~
I was going to suggest Seymour Duncan Blackouts, but active pickups don't do good paired with modelling amps like the Spider. You might end up with wicked feedback that may not go away with a noise gate.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
Quote by For_You_666
well i was looking for something heavy and distorted. used mainly for metal playing. but not to painfully distorted that you can't hear any notes though. i was looking at Seymour Duncan SH-6 for a bit. but i want some more advice.

the new amp is on the way the second i get the money. i'm just looking for like future ideas. i'll probably get a Line 6 Valve 212 coz they are so nice!

You won't notice much of a change with a pickup swap with your Spider right now. Just don't bother.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You won't notice much of a change with a pickup swap with your Spider right now. Just don't bother.

Exactly, an amp is 90% of your tone, the difference will be minimal.