Page 1 of 2
This is a long story. Read at your own risk:

So this week, me and my friends went down to a place called Cascade, which is the reservoir and water supply for my town of Warwick. Kids come down alot to swim, camp, fish, and hang out. Me and my friends brought our fishing poles and an ipod docking station and played some Leftover Crack while we fished. After a while, some guys all the way across the lake started heckling us, and we yelled back thinking they were people we knew (They knew my friend Blake's name).

We went back to fishing for a while, and the guys walked around the lake to us. They were in their 20s, from the look of it white trash meth addicts. They started ****ing with us, asking for cigarettes and weed, and messing with my friend Chris for his vest (A leather vest with a painted back, anti-nazi and anti-police stuff all over it.) Calling him a ******-lover and a jew. After getting a cigarette from my friend Rob they pushed Chris in the lake and ran off.

We went back after that, to check on our car and make sure they didn't **** with it. We saw their car parked right next to ours, and thought about slashing the tires and busting in the windows, but decided to do it some other time (I've seen the car around everywhere) so they didn't know it was us. Just before we packed into the car though, Chris jumped off the ground and kicked the car with both feet just behind the window, leaving a giant dent. We got in the car and left, thinking it was over.

Later that day as we were walking, we saw the guys in town. They came up and started trying to intimidate us. They called the cops, and there was a big round of questioning. The cop took their side, despite the fact that they destroyed Chris' phone, ipod, and leather vest in a hate crime because Chris is Jewish and a punk. He has to pay $250 in damages and another $250 in a vandalism fine, so we're having an anti-racism bake sale to raise money before the two weeks is up.

So UG, my question is this: We have their address, so Chris can deliver the money. We see their piece of **** 1985 GT all over town. These guys hang out, alone or in groups of two around here at night. What course of action should we take to get them back?
Dickless.
No action.

Be the bigger person.

Don't give us punks a bad name.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
there's no point fighing communist police like that.

just hate them and be happy knowing ur better than them.

also beat up their car even more.

this stuff makes me very angry
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
*sigh* raaaape
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
1. When you are sure they won't be around.
2. Walk up to car and pull out dongs and unleash substances of fury.
3. ????
4. PROFIT.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by Wigert
1. When you are sure they won't be around.
2. Walk up to car and pull out dongs and unleash substances of fury.
3. ????
4. PROFIT.

u like doing that don't u.

just rape their car, like i sed.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by CurbstompBass

Or plant heroin in their car and call the cops on 'em.

that sounds like a funny plan that will get them. just dont say "hey cops they stole my heroin" when you make the call.

the 4chan thing would be better though...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
The most disturbing thing I took from your story was that you are allowed to swim in your water supply.

What if someone wees in it?!?!

Also seeing as these twats are spineless, do something you can't prove was you or they'll grass on you again.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Where's the bake sale in the story?

It's this Saturday. I'm making cupcakes.

But yeah, Blake's gonna pee on their car next time he sees it. He does that ALOT to people he doesn't like.
Dickless.
Quote by element4433
No action.

Be the bigger person.

agreed.

and i wouldn't mind sending a few bucks in the mail if you want to PM me. assuming this is for real, but i don't know why you'd lie.
#DTWD
Psychological warfare.
Call them every night, just breath to the phone and hang up. Eventually, start trying to intimidate them.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Follow them, and when they stop at a red light- whip out some HxC dance moves around their stationary car. Nobody will mess with you after a brutal display like that.
Quote by SlipknotRule93

In what way was that police officer a communist?

Please explain this to me. I didn't see any thing about the redistribution of wealth or the revolution of the proletariat.

He's more like a fascist, not a communist. This isn't the cold war any more.
why dont u get a friend or 2 and go kick the sh!t out of them.
then empty thier pockets , call them a bitch nigg@. kick them one more time and go smoke a blunt.

that would be ownage.
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.
Quote by element4433
No action.

Be the bigger person.

Stash drugs in their car and then call the cops.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by SlipknotRule93

You're a ****ing idiot.
Quote by SlipknotRule93

How the hell were these cops communists in any way?

Jack my swag
Quote by joshua029
that sounds like a funny plan that will get them. just dont say "hey cops they stole my heroin" when you make the call.

Actually, you shouldn't call the cops, get someone else to do it.

Seriously though, if you really could get your hands on some drugs (even dope would work), plant it in their car and have someone else call in an anonymous tip.
Quote by Meths
Stash drugs in their car and then call the cops.

That would be a waste of drugs.

I think you should get catfish bait, and pour it in their car. There's nothing more horrid smelling than stink bait. I'd usually say just be the bigger man but as long as you don't do anything violent to them, then you're fine.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by archangels666
Actually, you shouldn't call the cops, get someone else to do it.

Seriously though, if you really could get your hands on some drugs (even dope would work), plant it in their car and have someone else call in an anonymous tip.

I might do this, they actually DID ask us for crack, in all seriousness. And I live in the town where EVERYONE has drugs, all the time.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
The most disturbing thing I took from your story was that you are allowed to swim in your water supply.

Also seeing as these twats are spineless, do something you can't prove was you or they'll grass on you again.

Actually, my friend Sam took a **** in it. However, the beauty is we have FILTRATION .
Dickless.
Wait till they have their windows down and no ones around and take a **** in their car, or on the hood.
Listen to CKY.
Quote by guithardon
then empty thier pockets , call them a bitch nigg@. kick them one more time and go smoke a blunt.

that would be ownage.

And make sure you burn the blunt in their eye when your done
I thought this story would be about a racist punk selling cakes and pies to fund is extreme right wing christian pro-guns political party.

/sarcasm

Seriously. Don't do anything. You cannot solve problems with violence. Violence always cause more problems.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by guithardon

that would be ownage.

that'll solve alot
"it is better to be a part of beauty
for one instant and then to cease
to exist than to exist forever
and never be part of beauty"
-Don Marquis

Quote by nebraskan
People who are racist are probably the most ignorant alive.

A serious sig? WHATTT?
I've been told that bologna and Cheez Whiz contain oils that can take the paint off of cars. If you find out where the owner of the car lives, go up to it late at night and (quietly) spread Cheez Whiz and bologna over parts of his car (write messages on them if you want).

Even if they don't take the paint off, they'll still have to clean it.
Have some special laxative-laced brownies available just in case they stop by the bake sale.

Just remember which ones they are cause you don't want to give em to some innocent 5 yr old
While they act like jerks, just be incredibly nice to them to confuse them. They'll eventually just stop messing with you.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Block their car's exhaust pipe with a potato or something.
YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE FROM THE DOOM DOOM DOOM

My Equipment:
Schecter Omen FR
Fender Frontman 25
Digitech Distortion Factory
tie them all to a tree

then get one of those gay guys who are dressed in police or firefighters uniforms and let him rape them
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

hahahaha

I didn't even think of that until you mentioned it. haha
sig goes here
Page 1 of 2