I'm sure a bunch of people will flame this thread, but I have never actually listened to Pantera. Ive heard them once before but I wasn't really listening if you know what i mean. I hear great things about them though so Im asking which songs by them should I listen to? What are their best songs? I'd appreciate any input.
Cemetary Gates. Next time take it to the Pantera thread and delet this one.
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Cemetery Gates, Cowboys From Hell, The Sleep, Domination, Mouth For War, ****ing Hostile, Floods, Revolution is My Name, This Love, Cast a Shadow. Should be enough, and Pantera's not that great, fun at first but get kinda old, if you're interested in metal, go to the rec thread and someone will help you.

By the way this should be in the rec thread as well.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Unlike some UGers, I'm not going to have a PMS about this thread, and I'm definitely going to recommend the song "Floods" for the solo and outro. I also recommend you check out Domination (The heavy part at the end OWNS!!). And, of course, all the givens, ie. walk, cemetary gates, etc.
Quote by webbtje
See, I just have no sympathy for the people who miss the MASSIVE Recommendation thread stickied right at the top of the FUCKING forum.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=36

Look! See? The first thread! Right in front of your eyes!

You know, forums are here for people to offer help. Sometimes it's a whole lot easier to ASK specifically for the help you need than to look through that MASSIVE general recommendations thread. I have no sympathy for forum elitists who refuse to help people with simple questions, and instead put there efforts into flaming that person
Thanks for the list of songs, and sorry i didnt know about the recomendation forum. I havent been using the forums too long, im a noob to all of this.
Quote by BluesLP1990
You know, forums are here for people to offer help. Sometimes it's a whole lot easier to ASK specifically for the help you need than to look through that MASSIVE general recommendations thread. I have no sympathy for forum elitists who refuse to help people with simple questions, and instead put there efforts into flaming that person

Um, webbtje is cool, and you don't look through the rec thread, well you can, but it's called a recommendation thread because you ASK for a recommendation. Besides the first page has recommendations for songs and albums, and give history. Meaning Pantera is most likely on the first page! Good day sir.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by BluesLP1990

That thread is there to offer help. So this TS can walk in, ask a question, get a reply within a few minutes, and walk out, saving us the tedious clutter of similar threads we'd get otherwise. Because if you see the number of recommendations that are asked for in there in a day, you'd understand the need for it. Otherwise, we would literally have a front page full of people asking for recs.

Go and whine to a mod if you're unhappy about the way the Metal forum is run, because we sure as hell don't see a problem with it.
i just remembered that in maggie's search bar thread he used pantera as an example and there were like 50 threads about them
It's better to be a Pantera-virgin. They're not that great anyway.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Cemetary Gates, Walk, Floods.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by BluesLP1990

You make a good point, there should be a place on this forum to ask for help without digging through countless pages. Oh, wait, there is. It's called the Rec Thread. Use it, or die a painful death.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
cemetary gates=best pantera song.

also domination is quite good.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by spoonfulofshred
I love the metal forums. Everyone's so friendly here.

Since it's my birthday, would you please die a slow, miserable and unimaginably painful death for me?

TS, you lack salt. HoF are better.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
I always thought that pantera was too intense until i heard the Cowboys from Hell album.
Definatly changed my view.