Page 1 of 9
The title says it all. Post the scariest thing ever to happen to you. Anything goes.
If I see any flaming/insulting, I will report you.
Thats it. I'll go first i guess:

Once when I lived in this apartment by myself in Ohio, I heard this really loud noise outside in the street. I mean LOUD. Things were falling off the shelves, everything.
So, I went outside to get one look at this thing,and it was moving really slow, and thats when I found out it wasnt a helicopter.

Or a plane
Or a blimp
Or a motorcycle
Or a tractor
Or anything that I have ever seen.
And it was glowing a faint purple color.

So, after I got one look at this thing, I ran inside and locked all the doors and windows.
I thought I was going insane until I heard a neighbor complain of something similar the next day.....

*Shudders with memories...*
My father broke into my house after my mum left him several months before, weilding a knife. He had the knife to her throat and demanded where her new boyfriend was. I was 8 for ****s sakes.
NOPE.
lighting struck 4ft behind me about an hour ago i'm still shaking... and no i wasn't on drugs at the time
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
Congradulations, you are a genious even if you are intoxicated.

Quote by Godsmack_IV
lucky bastard and your knowlegde of chemical engineering...

Quote by FortuneFaded
you guys are geniuses.

Quote by tonedeafidiot
^That is genius!

:stickpoke why dose yellow hate blue? WHY!
I've gone psychotic a few times. Visual and auditory hallucinations aren't fun.

Sounds like TS may have experienced it as well.

What was the glowing purple thing?
My first dream last night. There were LOTS of massive moths and insects flying around my house.

Nothing in reality has been too traumatising apart from having to hear the sounds of people throwing up on several occasions.... yay.

EDIT: ^^^ that was traumatising to you? Odd.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
This one time i was mowing the lawn on a riding mower, and the wheel got caught on a swing and the tractor was completely vertical while im still on it, and i have no idea how it happened but it fell back down the correct way. I was 10. I will never get on a tractor again.

Also I walked in on my parents having sex when i was 6. Twice.
Quote by Retro Rocker
The time I got constipation mid-shit.

Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Quote by Vagabond21

Thats the thing. I never found out.

Drugs werent involved lol
Quote by Vagabond21
I've gone psychotic a few times. Visual and auditory hallucinations aren't fun.

Sounds like TS may have experienced it as well.

a giant dildo
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
The most traumatic thing in my life?

Not on an internet forum I'm afraid
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by Teen Spirit
a giant dildo

LMAO

TS, I don't know if you're telling the truth. Did men with Dark sunglasses in black SUVs come and clean it up???

What did your neighbors say it was?
I came up on a border check-stop with dogs while I was drivin a car loaded with pot..
I was going to lock myself in the car and get as high as I could before they got me out, but they waved me through without stoping me .
Whats Goatse??
Edit: yah..their was a big mob outside of this place i was at looking for my freind..they had knifes and such
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
i entered the pit
Quote by tymatt67
kinky = using a feather , perverted = using whole chicken.

I've had some creepy dreams that have really gotten to me. One where I watched pretty much every single person that I loved or cared about get torchured and killed in front of my eyes, then I had a gun put to my head and was shot. Scary. I couldn't focus all day because of it.
Quote by KevVin
I dropped my ice cream today.

Cost me £1:20 with sprinkles.

, one of the best posts i've read today.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by Rizzo228
Whats Goatse??
Edit: yah..their was a big mod outside of this place i was at looking for my freind..they had knifes and such

type "goatse" in on google images.

You'll see.
I went swimming in the sea, tried to find out how far out I was and how deep it was and got my foot stcuk under a rock and almost drowned.
Quote by Vagabond21
LMAO

TS, I don't know if you're telling the truth. Did men with Dark sunglasses in black SUVs come and clean it up???

What did your neighbors say it was?

No, like 2 minutes after i came back inside. It just stopped. It diddnt fade out, just stopped. Gone. Vanished.
Quote by Vagabond21

You'll see.

Nooooo he shall perish mid-shock....

Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Diarhoea. I mean, it was BAAD... like, I honestly thought I was shitting my intestines it was that bad.
When I was 5 at the Smithsonian Institute my parents let me look at this interactive spider exhibit for kids. They had all of us kids gather around in a circle while this lady was showing us a defanged tarantula. The lady got distracted with a question and the tarantula got loose and started crawling up my body. To this day I have a petrifying fear of large spiders and I can't think about the event without getting chills.

Aside from that I almost die or end up in a terrible situation about once a month.
Quote by Vagabond21

You'll see.

I Dont wanna..its probably a picture from a screamer video right?
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP

Also I walked in on my parents having sex when i was 6. Twice.

Like you walked in turned around then went back in the room?
Dirty little child.....

I busted my head open trying to do a back-dive into a pool. had to get five staples into my skull.
There was lots of blood.
Oh, I was 9.
"Here we are, Juggernaut."

/C/R/A/C/K/ my anti-dru...
one time i was really sick and i had to go to the hospital. they determined it was a viral infection and put me on an IV drip of penicillin. this is before we knew i was allergic to penicillin. the antibiotic just made it worse and they had to do a spinal tap. not like the movie. i seriously almost died. i was three weeks old at the time.
Something in my bathroom when I was like 13 woke me up in the middle of the night and it sounded like it was knocking over everything on the shelf and when my dad went to check there was nothing there and everything was normal. There were also ghosts or something that haunted our first house no joke lol.
I can say in all honesty that the most traumatic thing to ever happen to me was watching the Brave Little Toaster. To this day I can't watch that clown scene. And I know because I tried last week.

I'm 16
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Quote by Rizzo228
I Dont wanna..its probably a picture from a screamer video right?

What you don't realize is that you'll probably see it eventually. Might as well get it over with.

What the hell is a screamer video?

TS, did it leave any kind of marks in the ground?
Are you sure it wasn't a dream?
Are you sure you weren't abducted?
Are you sure you're not lying?
Does your mom know you're gay?
I was sledding down a hill, and went a bit too far.. I stopped on a stream and my leg fell in when I got out of the sled, my sis grabbed me before my entire leg was in the water.
[quote="Vagabond21

What the hell is a screamer video?

[/QUOTE"]

A video where its something different than a a freaky image comes up and it Does a high pitched schreech it shocks you
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by Vagabond21
TS, did it leave any kind of marks in the ground?
Are you sure it wasn't a dream?
Are you sure you weren't abducted?
Are you sure you're not lying?
Does your mom know you're gay?

Nothing. No traces. Not a dream.
Im not a flamer.
Quote by Rizzo228
A video where its something different than a a freaky image comes up and it Does a high pitched schreech it shocks you

Oh...

Anyways, just look it up. It's just a picture, what harm could it do?
Quote by Victor Wooten
Nothing. No traces. Not a dream.
Im not a flamer.

What did it look like? Now I'm curious.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...