ok well i just discovered how to tune half a step down so i was wondering if u guys had some good songs to play in that tuning. thanks
Yngwie Malmsteen - Arpeggios From Hell
Guns N Roses - Sweet Child of Mine
When the power of love overcomes the love for power, the world will know peace. ~Jimi Hendrix
lots of hendrix
Quote by Jaymz_515
One of my friends was thrown into the sun by a teacher for speaking in the library.
Quote by ElmoChipshot
ok well i just discovered how to tune half a step down so i was wondering if u guys had some good songs to play in that tuning. thanks

what kind of music are you into?
99% of greenday
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Coheed and Cambria play in Eb, some Metallica stuff is, and I know Rise Against have a fair few songs, Paper wings and Prayer of the Refugee included, in Eb.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
SRV and Eric Johnson play 1/2 down. I think Hendrix might've played down.

It really doesn't make a difference, bro. its just like playing everything one fret down.

If you really want to get into alternate tunings that actually make a difference try some of these.

http://eceserv0.ece.wisc.edu/~sethares/alternatetunings/alternatetunings.html
Hey Hey What Can I Do- Led Zeppelin
Paradise City- Guns N Roses
Manic Depression- Jimi Hendrix
Eruption- Van Halen

A lot of other Hendrix and Van Halen songs, lots of KISS songs, lots of GNR songs.... some guitarists just use 1/2 step down as their main tuning.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Almost all Coheed And Cambria songs, including: Welcome Home, The Suffering, The Final Cut.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
coheed and cambria - welcome home. it's definitely my favorite to play in Eb

*i'm too awesome for a sig
Quote by alkalineweeman
99% of greenday

dude, there's like 2 songs they're 1/2 down...

a lot of rock is 1/2 down, but why do you want only 1/2 down? just go find some songs and learn them, whether they're standard, 1/2 down, drop C, whatever.
Little Wing, Pride and Joy, Texas Flood, and Bold ass Love come to mind off the top of my head
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Quote by jaffawoman
Almost all Coheed And Cambria songs, including: Welcome Home, The Suffering, The Final Cut.

^beat me to it.

*i'm too awesome for a sig
Check out Metallica's Load and Reload albums....more specifically songs like Fuel, the Unforgiven II, and The Memory Remains.
Without distortion, Nothing Else Matters, from Metallica.
I come from the net. My format? Guardian. To mend and defend; to defend my new-found friends - their hopes and dreams; to defend them from their enemies.