How good is this OD/Distortion pedal?
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
Don't get it. If you want overdrive and distortion, get an Ibanez Tubescreamer (or, if money is no object the Fulltone OCD or Fulldrive) and some other distortion pedal. The MXR Distortion+ is good, as is the Boss DS-1/DS-2.
If you an od/distortion pedal, go for the god of distortion pedals - fuzz factory.
Quote by Anthony1991
If you an od/distortion pedal, go for the god of distortion pedals - fuzz factory.
I wouldn't say that a fuzz pedal was the master of all distortion pedals.

TS, its a good pedal. As with most gear pruchases, there are better alternatives but I seem to remember that the J&H is pretty good value for money.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Last edited by jxljxl at Jun 26, 2008,
I must disagree with nevermind94. I've heard a guy many times and he plays a telecaster with a jekyll and hyde through a fender super reverb and it sounds incredible. then again a super reverb is a damn nice amp, so that probably has something to do with it. what amp are you using?
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Yeah, I really disagree with nevermind94. The jekyll and hyde is a ts808 copy, the mxr distortion + is basically an overdrive, and the boss ds-1 and ds-2 usually suck unmodified. I like the jekyll and hyde and recommend it depending on what amp you have.