you get to battle Jimmy Page,Dimbag Darrell and John Fruciante in Guitar Hero 4, u play Stairway to heaven against Jimmy, i forgot what song u play against dimebag and Snow against John and theres like 6 more battles its gunna be sweet
No Wai!
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

Quote by lefthandman9876

Beat me to it!
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
link or it wont happen
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Quote by lefthandman9876

Ya rly
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
omg hw cn dey do dat if diembag iz ded? lol dats impossibul.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Guitar Hero sucks... Doesn't matter what they add... They ruined it.

I'd rather play Call of Duty 4 online. Or MGS4.
So what? Its not like its actually going to be them playing. Its just going to be a computer animated model playing the notes, big deal.
Last edited by Copilot911 at Jun 26, 2008,
Jimmy is an avid gamer,apparently. Goth_Clash has a friend that works in Islington...Kensington...idk, that set up his game loaylty card

And Dimebag's dead?

EDIT: Ok,I get it. I don't care.
Last edited by _Tim_ at Jun 26, 2008,
That would probably be pretty cool if I gave a flying fuck about playing pretend videogame guitar against pretend videogame guitar players.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
omg hw cn dey do dat if diembag iz ded? lol dats impossibul.

This could be the greatest cut scene in the history of video gaming.

Your character is wandering through a graveyard, and a Flying V comes flying out of the ground.

Also: FOZZY! BUCKETHEAD! CACOPHONY! DREAM THEATER!

fap fap fap
**** i jus read that prt at the bottom the unofficial thing dam i hope they at least put jimmy page and fruciante
ZOMG i iz well givin up real guitars for dis, beating jimmy page on guitar heroz would be sweeeet!!!!11!!!!1!!!
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
who cares? It's Guitar Hero, not the actual true experience of shredding on your own guitar!

and all Guitar Hero has ever done was make a buncha kids run around yelling (like this ---> ) "I got a 100% on Expert"
All Shall Perish, ABRB, Behemoth, Belay My Last, TBDM, Born Of Osiris, Carnifex, Despised Icon, I Declare War, Impending Doom, Odious Mortem, Salt The Wound, Suicide Silence, WhiteChapel
Under A Glass Moon - Dream Theater, 1992 (Encore)

Boss Battle: John Petrucci
Song: Forsaken - Dream Theater, 2007

They could have picked a better song for the boss battle, surely?

In the Name of God, with the intense dual solo.
Dance of Eternity, confuse all the people who are allergic to time signatures that arn't 4/4.
not gonna happen, for one theres wayyyy too many big bands in the bonus song list, theyres always indie bands and whatnot in there.

overall, i calll BS
NOPE
Eat It - Weird Al Yankovic, 1984

I can't believe their going to include wierd al.
Quote by campbell92
Here that kids, ants love cum.

Quote by Jaymz2K
I was about to suggest this. Listen to this man, he is wise and all-knowing.
yay you get to battle guitar players now! then kids who play GH will think even more that they are the best guitar players in the world!

ffs what an utter fail