I was surfing craigslist and saw this guitar. (she wants $30) It is definately worth it, but I am wondering how much I could turn around and sell it for
thanks in advance!
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
It's an old BC Rich ASM, more than likely low-budget series. Play it and find it's serial number and what wood it's made out of, maybe you won't even want to sell it at all. Besides, you wouldn't make that much profit anyway.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Yeah its an ASM. It's a low budget guitar, yes. If I were you I'd make a fix up project out fo it and change the neck and pickups and bridge, maybe repiant it, i'd b pretty cool.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
looks like one of the bc rich rave series (my friend has one on his wall, that's about all it's good for) except his is bright orange and has a more fender strat looking bridge

it plays like **** and the pickups are ****
Quote by Dark_Raven10
Yeah its an ASM. It's a low budget guitar, yes. If I were you I'd make a fix up project out fo it and change the neck and pickups and bridge, maybe repiant it, i'd b pretty cool.

which model exactly is it? I can only find ASMs with a HH or HS config, none with HSS. I'm thinknig that repainting might be pretty cool with it.
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
It's REALLY old. Probably fromthe 80's. This is a semi-new version here.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/electric_guitars/bc_rich/platinum_pro_asm/index.html

It's like an old name for the new Assasin or Gunslinger.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Last edited by Dark_Raven10 at Jun 26, 2008,