New colors for the Fender Jaguar. Dunno if it's been posted yet, sorry if it has. But wowzers. Anyone have a Fender Jag? How does it play? I've always avoided getting one because of the "meh" color choices but now they seem really appealing.

Makes me wanna get one. The olympic white one is really classy.
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

Quote by jgodin3333
the white is ****in sexy, how much do these run?
Around $750 (US) before tax.
Quote by smb
They've always made these colours - they're just making them available in more countries.
Hm?

I was unaware of that. Do you know which countries by chance?
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

Still not ****ing good enough. Until I see Daphne/Sonic/Lake Placid Blue or Surf Green, I'm not going to be happy with the Jags.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
They were non-export Japanese models but because there were a lot of 'em turning up in Europe and America they're starting to export them.
i agree with thefitz, but hot rod red is the one im gettin fer sure
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
I've seen the red and liked it a lot (probably more), but these are nice too. White is classy, but that sunburst seems pretty classIC.
i think the jaguar needs a maple fingerboard option then it'll be perfect
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
i think the jaguar needs a maple fingerboard option then it'll be perfect

That would be awesome! A maple neck, white body, and black pickguard would be mega hawt.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
I still love my hot rod red jag .
Gear:

Fender Jaguar Bass
Ashdown MAG300H Head
Ashdown 410 T Deep Cab
Epiphone Thunderbird
Squier P/J Bass
SKAK20BA Practice Bass Amp
Sunbursts are sexy.

This bass is on my 'want' list, but it's competing with a Warwick Corvette and the Reggie Hamilton sig Jazz bass... shall need to try it, methinks.
Quote by thefitz
Still not ****ing good enough. Until I see Daphne/Sonic/Lake Placid Blue or Surf Green, I'm not going to be happy with the Jags.

I agree 100% Lake Placid Blue is one of the nicest bass colours period!!

Add a maple fretboard and it' be yes please sir, here take my kidney in exchange, sorted
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
Quote by thefitz

Yeah. They should make Jags in Jag colours.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
flame maple+red dye.
that would defeat all.

and a different neck finish. I played another, and it had that sticky finish too.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
I still like the red and white jag better than both of those.

red is still the sexiest
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
Quote by thefitz

Sonic blue ftw but yeah, Jags should be sold in the colours that a Jag belongs in.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Quote by thefitz

For the love of God no Surf Green. When ever I think of that color I either think of the Tom Delonge Strat or Mark Hoppus Sig.

Jag > Blink 182 Signiture instruments
Dont really care for these colours, im going to get one if i see one but it going to red.
I just wish they had maple necks
You stole my Overture