Page 1 of 3
wtf...
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
Chucks, ftw.

It should mate with a turkey to make a turducken.
Quote by Gerald The Mous
Too bad that doesn't really work, because swans are the only birds with a dick.

roosters have dicks too...at least a thing straight thing that appears to be one
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Check about Ligers. But mother nature is smart. While a lion can hump a tiger and have a son, the son will not be able to reproduce.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

roosters do have dicks. they are called cocks
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by Gizzard101
wait if a black person and a white person had sex would that be interspecies?

Interracial. I'll take it as an innocent question. If it wasn't, you better watch your mouth.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by urik
Check about Ligers. But mother nature is smart. While a lion can hump a tiger and have a son, the son will not be able to reproduce.

BULL****, theres always some that are actually able to reproduce, just like the mule isnt able to reproduce, but there have been cases where they do reproduce. So mother nature is beatable.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
All Shall Perish, ABRB, Behemoth, Belay My Last, TBDM, Born Of Osiris, Carnifex, Despised Icon, I Declare War, Impending Doom, Odious Mortem, Salt The Wound, Suicide Silence, WhiteChapel
Quote by this&that
BULL****, theres always some that are actually able to reproduce, just like the mule isnt able to reproduce, but there have been cases where they do reproduce. So mother nature is beatable.

AFAIK, Liger reproduction has only ever happened once.
I'm not even going to read the post.

I'm just saying no
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by pwnerer
''Its called interspecies erotica!''

E-hug for whoever knows where that is from...

Clerks 2
i was gonna say that but i got beat
O and he actually says
"its called interspeices erotica ****o"
Quote by Mudmen190
Lol. Reminds me of my friends dog trying to hump his cat...

Jesus...

I guess that's where the word "caterwauling" comes from.
Quote by Gizzard101
wait if a black person and a white person had sex would that be interspecies?

No, that'd be interracial.

Jack my swag
Quote by stitches31
my cat raped my sisters cat.... but theres nothing funny about that..... *gee heee*

Lol. Did you at least get some kittens?

There was a video of a rooster trying to hump cattle somewhere but I forget where.
Quote by pwnerer
''Its called interspecies erotica!''

E-hug for whoever knows where that is from...

why that sir reminds me of a certain donkey show containing kinky kelly and the sexy stud from clerks 2
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
Like a rooster humping a dick's peehole? DX

You can also get pilot whale-dolphin hybrids, they're called wholphins and look like really big dolphins.
I saw the title of this thread and this went through my mind:
"...I wanna **** an alien...that'd be so awesome, even better without gravity, LIGHTSPEED!"
Quote by Luizza69
I saw the title of this thread and this went through my mind:
"...I wanna **** an alien...that'd be so awesome, even better without gravity, LIGHTSPEED!"

Well, that depends... is it The 5th Element Milla Jovovich aliens or Ridley scott exoskeletal nightmarish death-machine aliens. :O
Well they are jus two different types of birds . . . . . when I hear a zebra has screwed a cantolope, then I'll be like 'whoa!!!!!wtf!!!!'
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by bob farrell
Well they are jus two different types of birds . . . . . when I hear a zebra has screwed a cantolope, then I'll be like 'whoa!!!!!wtf!!!!'

I don't know about zebras, but I'm pretty sure some unusually "interesting" and lonely humans have tried such veggiality.
Quote by melodia
Rooster humping a duck

If this doesn't disprove intelligent design, nothing can.

I'll go mail this to kent hovind. Science finally has a chance!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Lol... he'll be like.. "Well you see, it is the evil nature of the rooster to commit such terrible sins... the rooster is a creature of the darkness.... Actually, the bible tells us that the rooster is really Satan, the snake in disguise. Remember, the **** crowed three times and made Peter betray Jesus? The **** is the devil! The **** shall lead you to the dark side, I tell you!"
Quote by bob farrell

Wait, isn't a cantolope a fruit?.. You want to see a zebra making sweet, sweet love to a fruit?... Now THAT would be hot!

And different species can cross, having fertile offspring... And who the hell said mother nature didn't intend that? Gotta have comedy somewhere...
Page 1 of 3