i hate when people pop their collars..... and when men wear skiny jeans

it makes me want to beat puppies...weapon of choice:kittens
I Love Lamp!!!

But I hate closed minded people. EX: My dad thinks all rap is bad, and about sex, drugs, and violence. I listen to Christian rap. He hears it and says : turn that garbage off. I guess listening about how Jesus is our savior is garbage.....
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by Pinky19
I Love Lamp!!!

But I hate closed minded people. EX: My dad thinks all rap is bad, and about sex, drugs, and violence. I listen to Christian rap. He hears it and says : turn that garbage off. I guess listening about how Jesus is our savior is garbage.....

It is. Jesus didn't save ****.
Christians.

AND BTW, Jesus didn't die for your sins. This guy did though.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by acoginthesystem

Intolerance is a disease. Your spreading it.

But I guess you believe in the big bang theory? Two rocks going really fast hit each other and made the universe? Yeah, that makes MUCH more sense...

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by Pinky19
I Love Lamp!!!

Please, tell me about some Christian rap artists. Sounds awesome.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

when people put others into categories.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
KJ-52, Pettidee, and a couple others I can't remember. KJ-52 is my favorite, but Pettidee is heavier, "gangsta rap"

Quote by Pinky19

But I guess you believe in the big bang theory? Two rocks going really fast hit each other and made the universe? Yeah, that makes MUCH more sense...

ROFLMAO. It DOES make more sense. Ever heard of SCIENCE? But oh yeah, God put fossiles to test your faith huh. Or wait, maybe Homo Sapiens Sapiens coexisted with dinosaurs. But why believe that? You have this awsome book that you have no idea about who wrote it. And why believe science? They're just a bunch of crazy people.

BTW. Radiocarbon dating proves you wrong.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by Pinky19

Please at least study the science behind the Big Bang Theory before you slam it. Scientists noweverdays do not make claims without a load of proof.

If a scientist could disprove something like the Big Bang Theory, they would do so, as it would put them on the record books. However, the evidence has only pointed towards a Big Bang, while there has been none of any notable value against it.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by Pinky19

=\
Seeing that we, as humans, have always used "god" or some higher power to explain things that we don't understand, I don't think "God did it" is a good explanation for anything.
Quote by Pinky19

Actually you're just assuming what I believe, because by saying what I did leads you to nothing only other than the fact that i believe Jesus did not technically "save" anything. Go eat a brick you ****head. If you want to know my beliefs ask them, stop assuming douchesmack.
Quote by acoginthesystem

Quote by Wigert
Christians.

AND BTW, Jesus didn't die for your sins.

People who are intolerant of Christianity. If you don't believe in God, fine. You have a right to believe what you want, but so do I, and my religion is not harming you in any way, so I see no reason why you feel the need to be an asshole about it.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
when you make toast using the same settings as last time on the toaster and came out fine. but now, it comes out burnt.

socks that don't pull over your feet.

narrow-minded people.
I hate kids... The whiney 7 year olds mostly...
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by SG Man Forever
People who are intolerant of Christianity. If you don't believe in God, fine. You have a right to believe what you want, but so do I, and my religion is not harming you in any way, so I see no reason why you feel the need to be an asshole about it.

I wasn't being an asshole. If I was, I would've said that all religion is an institutional development that brain washes you into believing them out of fear or hope. I didn't say that in my previous comment. I did just now, but I'm not saying that's what I believe. Simple as this: Jesus didn't save ****. He existed and made chairs.
Quote by SG Man Forever

Thank you

Quote by acoginthesystem
I wasn't being an asshole. If I was, I would've said that all religion is an institutional development that brain washes you into believing them out of fear or hope. I didn't say that in my previous comment. I did just now, but I'm not saying that's what I believe. Simple as this: Jesus didn't save ****. He existed and made chairs.

Why would he save poop?

Quote by acoginthesystem

Simple as this: If you don't think it affects you, then don't comment about it.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by Pinky19
I Love Lamp!!!

sounds like garbage to me!

lol

I hate alot of things! so many I can't write them all here.

But I hate clowns, people who act up for no apparent reason. And republicans - well most of them
You "christians" need to get an idea of what intolerance is and is not. I am definitely not intolerant of christians, but you people with a strong religious faith ALWAYS express it, people or are indifferent or against never express their feelings until the faithful express theirs. If I was intolerant I wouldn't have been raised catholic and have friends who go to a reformed church or southern baptist or lutheran. As it is, I do have friends of different christian beliefs. Take your God and blow him, you heaven-huggers are a flock of sheep.
Quote by gm jack
Please at least study the science behind the Big Bang Theory before you slam it. Scientists noweverdays do not make claims without a load of proof.

If a scientist could disprove something like the Big Bang Theory, they would do so, as it would put them on the record books. However, the evidence has only pointed towards a Big Bang, while there has been none of any notable value against it.

Ever heard of, what I think it was called, the random event theory? It states that anytime a random event happens the universe splits in two. Meaning if you stand a book up on its edge and shook the table, the universe would split. It would fall one direction in universe A, and the other in universe B.

Or the string theory? Universes do not exist in particles of matter. If they did anytime we used an atomic bomb we would actually be destroying billions of lives, maybe more. I had to read about this in science class. It was the stupidest thing ever.

Quote by acoginthesystem
You "christians" need to get an idea of what intolerance is and is not. I am definitely not intolerant of christians, but you people with a strong religious faith ALWAYS express it, people or are indifferent or against never express their feelings until the faithful express theirs. If I was intolerant I wouldn't have been raised catholic and have friends who go to a reformed church or southern baptist or lutheran. As it is, I do have friends of different christian beliefs. Take your God and blow him, you heaven-huggers are a flock of sheep.

I don't recall the part where I directly insulted you about your beliefs.
but now that this thread is turning into a religions debate (which we have a thread for) and people feel the need to be insulting, I am reporting this thread, acoginthesystem and wigert, because there is no reason for making hateful coments against a valid religion.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by acoginthesystem
people with a strong religious faith ALWAYS express it
funny that.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...