1, maybe 2.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
1-3 hrs, sometimes I play at night, that's when I play the best can take all night if I don't look at the time
I play anywhere from 0 to 80 minutes a day. I don't sit down and practice my skaels or kords.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I practice anywhere from 30 minutes to 6 hours, probably about 2 and a half hours a day.
I spend maybe half an hour just running over chords and scales a day, but I play anywhere from 2 to 6 hours a day
Quote by CliffIsAngry
1-3 hrs, sometimes I play at night, that's when I play the best can take all night if I don't look at the time

I used to be like that with guitar as well I just find it easily to concentrate on it at night, like most things. Now I barely practise though, I spend all my time just jamming along to songs, recording for the band (I'm not doing enough of this to be honest though, i'm miles behind), or just messing around unplugged. Maybe 2 hours if it's a good day, 0 on a bad..
Varies. Sometimes 3 hours, sometimes 20 minutes. I'm happy as long as I pick my guitar up.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Around 3 hours. But I just play. Don't really practice.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I don't think I'll ever have the patience to start a metronome and "practice." Yuck.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Like maybe an hour a day, but I can't go for too long in a row because for some reason my strumming arm hurts so bad, in the elbow area. Its probably because of how I rest my arm when I sit and play but damn it hurts.

I just practice pentatonic scale all day, since I have only been playing for 2 weeks.
bout 2hours a day... one in afternoon one at night
All Shall Perish, ABRB, Behemoth, Belay My Last, TBDM, Born Of Osiris, Carnifex, Despised Icon, I Declare War, Impending Doom, Odious Mortem, Salt The Wound, Suicide Silence, WhiteChapel
Quote by Copilot911
Like maybe an hour a day, but I can't go for too long in a row because for some reason my strumming arm hurts so bad, in the elbow area. Its probably because of how I rest my arm when I sit and play but damn it hurts.

I just practice pentatonic scale all day, since I have only been playing for 2 weeks.

When you strum, make sure that the movement comes mostly from your wrist and not your elbow. Try keeping your forearm still while you strum, if you do this now while you are beginning you will be in good shape for later
i dont even know how to practise

i once tried turning on a metronome and playing scales but thats crap, i just play songs i know and try to make my own
PSN name = Barmanation
I sort of practice small bits, so it's hard for me to tell. I'll do 20 minutes, get something to drink. Do 20 minutes, surf the internet, do 10 minutes, do something else, do 30 or 45 minutes, etc.
Quote by darkstar2466
I play anywhere from 0 to 80 minutes a day. I don't sit down and practice my skaels or kords.

me too.

Well, some days I don't play at all, some I play all day..just depends really.
Maybe an hour a week. More when I get my new amp, pedals and finally guitar.
I practice bass a couple hours a week, not enough honestly. I've been meaning to start learning new songs and start working on some riffs and such.

The main thing I do is jam along to my iPod, or just sit at my computer and play along to whatever I know.
depend's i really want to play all day but i rarely play for more than 30 minute's at a time, i always get distracted by something or some one, my new korg px5d arrives on monday though and i might buy a new guitar (get rid of my old ones first though) then i can just put my headphones on, lock my door and jam all day and night!
i usually practice somewhere between 1-3 hours a day, it all depends on how tired i am at the time, but its always in 30 minute bursts.
I'd Say 2 Hours Min A Day.
Everyother Weekend its more like 9 Hours because i go on holiday.

Accept for fridays. i love my alcoholic fridays.
some days i am so busy cant get to it at all... yet some days i dont put it down all day.(into the night) but as for practicing, its rather unorganized "practice"

i play the same beginnings to the same 20 songs i know, i download a few more, look at them and decide i dont know ANY chords, and that song will have to wait..., then i play the same 20 beginnings/intro's again. i play the 3 solo's i know, then i go back to the intros, then i play the solo's again. its getting rather old... i need to learn somthing new.

where do i start? i added a chord chart thing to my favorites, but dont understand much about how to use it. it is here www.8notes.com/guitar_chords_chart/