I'm replacing my Tele's bridge pickup with a Seymour Duncan Hot Rails but the GC salesman gave me a Start Hot Rails and said it would fit. Will this work out or does SD make the Tele Hot Rails because a Strat single coil won't fit?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by RatmN'Roses
yea sd makes tele hot rails.

....I know that.....I asked the salesman for the Tele Hot Rails and he gave me the Strat Hot Rails....Will it fit?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I just read a review from a guy who put one in his Tele......In the Telecaster Alliance Thread it was said the separate pickup was made so you could get more output but keep the Tele twang.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
from what i know the tele hot rail are the same as the strat ones. the only real difference is that it would fit in a tele. so you would be trading in that twang for a hotter pickup.
if you want to get a pickup thats hotter than a stock tele but still has the original twang look at a lace sensor T-150
i have them on my tele and they're great.
Send me off to bed forevermore.