if youre a dedicated young metal guitarist, post where your from, your favorite bands, your guitar ability and how long youve been playing.
I have been playing four years im from fargo North Dakota my favorite bands are Children of Bodom, Ozzy and Megadeth. I am a beginner to intermediate player
darstar2466 requests your Social Security number and address, along with the information you have given us.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
lol
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
The username. Who wants to be known as the poop kid? That's like the kid that poops in the urinal at school and everybody finds out about it.

Quote by Metallicaxp
This, this right here is the correct option.
iv been playing two weeks, i learnt how to sweep pick yesterday, and can play all the glass prison chords with sweep picking, and i can do most of the arrpeggios from hell by ymgwie satriani, my favourtite bands are green day and children of the bodem, i think im a good guitarist for the amount of time iv been playing
i have been playing for 2 years (next month) and im an intermediate player. i play iron maiden, ozzy, metallica. tried playing megadeth the other day but i can't do those solos yet.

EDIT: don't judge me by the mp3 on my profile, that was like a year ago. i've improved
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by griffRG7321
iv been playing two weeks, i learnt how to sweep pick yesterday, and can play all the glass prison chords with sweep picking, and i can do most of the arrpeggios from hell by ymgwie satriani, my favourtite bands are green day and children of the bodem, i think im a good guitarist for the amount of time iv been playing

if sarcasm, if true
I'm from the West Midlands in the UK, been playing for 3 years (lessons for two and a half), I can sweep 3 and 4 strings... thats about it.
Hey,

im benjamin, well im 43 year old computer engineer from england, i like spending my spare time taking in the finer thing's in life, fine food, fine wine and the occasional romantic weekend in paris, im a firm believer in treating woman as god's and hence i tend to there every need's and by every need's, i mean sex.

If you want to know more just message me and ill get back to you!

xxx

Edit: wrong thread, sorry
Quote by griffRG7321

Nah, you're nothing compared to Noah, the "Whammy without a Whammy Bar" god.
Quote by guitardude34875
if sarcasm, if true

its sarcasm

nah its sarcasm

Quote by OrangePossum
Nah, you're nothing compared to Noah, the "Whammy without a Whammy Bar" god.

he is my mortal enemy
Last edited by griffRG7321 at Jun 26, 2008,
Im 18, been playing almost a year....id say I'm almost intermediate.

I like to play melodic death metal and power metal mostly.
(Sonata Arctica, Kalmah, Arsis, Iron Maiden, Wintersun, Children of Bodom, etc)
[quote="magnum1117]i have been playing for 2 years (next month) and im an intermediate player. i play iron maiden, ozzy, metallica. tried playing megadeth the other day but i can't do those solos yet.

EDIT: don't judge me by the mp3 on my profile, that was like a year ago. i've improved
sweet you and me are exactly the same
Quote by Dance_of_Death
lol i liek avenged sevenfold and i cun play any song and i've only bun plyen 4 1 years!!!!!!!!1111

aventdged sevnfeld is sooo bro00telz and metal!!!!
In 2 week I'll have been playing for 3 years (2 imo because the first year my guitar just sat there). I'm from Inglewood, CA. My technique and theory knowledge are really mediocre for the amount of time I've been playing. My picking hand is a lot more developed than my fretting and I only know very basic music theory. My favorite bands are Slipknot and System of A Down although lately I've been getting really into Necrophagist. The hardest technique I can pull off is some decent legato.