I just tried to print a tab for the first time using guitar pro 5.0. It is downloaded guitar pro version using bitlord.

The tab on the computer looks normal and everything but when its printed loads of stuff is wrong: the fret numbers are letters, the notes on the music staff(?) are commas instead of the circles (maybe this is hard to understand but its definetely not right), at the start of the tab lines it doesnt say TAB on the 6 lines theres just a capital M.

Theres other things but those are the main abnormalities.
Any ideas of what the problem is or how to fix it?

Please and Thank You
I have no clue, I never print my tabs I just read them off the screen.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
well guitar pro installs its own font i know that, so maybe all you need to do is make sure that the font is installed, in microsoft word you should have a "guitar pro 5" font or something.
There's nothing I like better than the sound of a banjo, unless of course it's the sound of a chicken caught in a vacuum cleaner.
baseball bat to your printer.
maybe your short on ink? probably not cause it would just be faded,
maybe try buyin it????!!! and not downloadin illegally ok yes we've all done it be4 but most likely if it dosetn work properly means its been tampered with so it might hav spyware or viruses with it i find limewire is better just get the ones that are MB not KB (file size) KB are usually viruses
Yeah, same happened to me, Its cause its not legit Serves us right for not paying, but yeah a better copy will sort it.
Kaya Scodelario... Wow

GEAR:
Air
Purple Tortex Jazz Picks
Quote by Virtuoso883
baseball bat to your printer.

+1

I hate printers.
Quote by A Tua Prima
I just tried to print a tab for the first time using guitar pro 5.0. It is downloaded guitar pro version using bitlord.

The tab on the computer looks normal and everything but when its printed loads of stuff is wrong: the fret numbers are letters, the notes on the music staff(?) are commas instead of the circles (maybe this is hard to understand but its definetely not right), at the start of the tab lines it doesnt say TAB on the 6 lines theres just a capital M.

Theres other things but those are the main abnormalities.
Any ideas of what the problem is or how to fix it?

Please and Thank You

Your home address and I.P. have just been sent to the FBI.
try exporting the file to a .pdf file first then printing that, thief.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by paulvxD

douche bag
Quote by paulvxD

wow thats funny. Im sure the FBI would care.
Quote by 169290
use powertab (http://www.power-tab.net/guitar.php) to print stuff off it has a much better print off, and its free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a lot smaller printed compared to GP, as in it takes up less pages in most cases. However, if people here knew how to use a repeat in GP5 than we wouldn't have such a problem. I'd rather have a riff in repeats than have it written out 8 times. One page of one riff is just annoying, really.