Well Pit dwellers, I had a job interview today, for the position of IS Support Analyst for a large, multinational interpretation company, and I got offered the position at the end of the interview! Yes! Pay rise here we come! Wahoo!

Anybody else looking for a new job?
I'm looking for a job. Tried at H&M, Boots, Debenhams, TK Maxx, a photo place, ASDA, LLoyds pharmacy, Morrisons and Toys R' Us.

Only about 3 of those had vancancies, I'm waiting for replies
Quote by saphrax
Is Support Analyst [Read: Computer is broken, call me, I'm the goon who'll fix it]

so you work in a call center.

euphemisms these days confuse people.
Quote by saphrax
No, I work in an office, providing support for people on site predominantly.

you just described a call center dude.

but label it as some fancy pants job.

But anyway dude... congratulations .. !
Naw, a call centre would be for something like Virgin Media, where customers ring up "cuz teh interwebz iz brokn".

My job is more hands on, I go over to the staff, take a look myself, and try to resolve the issue from there.
I plan on applying for a new job very soon.
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Quote by Tom_hatton
I'm looking for a job. Tried at H&M, Boots, Debenhams, TK Maxx, a photo place, ASDA, LLoyds pharmacy, Morrisons and Toys R' Us.

Only about 3 of those had vancancies, I'm waiting for replies

If you get a job at the chemists, you will be required by law to sing "House Of Fun" whenever you serve someone buying condoms.
True story.
does a job still count as "new" if its a month old? if so, ive been working at a golf course this summer, watering greens.

its a great job.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Quote by MightyAl
If you get a job at the chemists, you will be required by law to sing "House Of Fun" whenever you serve someone buying condoms.
True story.

Required?

Waahey! I thought I'd get fired for doing so. Damn, I want that job even more now
Quote by Tom_hatton
Required?

Waahey! I thought I'd get fired for doing so. Damn, I want that job even more now

I actually think i'd be less embarassed about buying them if that happened. As long as it happened to everyone, that is.