Seing this video made me realise how much controversy there would be if there were white versions of all those black awards (MOBO, Black Movie Awards). This really just highlights all the foolishness there is in society today. So next year why not have MOWO awards and White Movie Awards?

☻/

/▌

/ \

PSN ID: Lord-MacTooth
Because all the black people will start an uprising claiming racism, and to put them under control we'll have to reinstate slavery and go through the whole process again.
Back people, cant live with em, cant live w/out them... I say we bring all them black people back to their own country, Africa. Give them em $600 and turn them loose. Then we give all Mexicans living here green cards so they have to pay taxes. Hell they can take the black peoples jobs since they wont be here anymore. And we run our cars on water and our problems are solved.
www.Savetoby.com

Help Save Toby By Clicking Link Above!!!!!
Quote by joblow
Back people, cant live with em, cant live w/out them... I say we bring all them black people back to their own country, Africa. Give them em $600 and turn them loose. Then we give all Mexicans living here green cards so they have to pay taxes. Hell they can take the black peoples jobs since they wont be here anymore. And we run our cars on water and our problems are solved.

Ummm....
Quote by joblow

Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
There was one and it used to be called the Oscar's.
96 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop
95 Strat w/ Lindy Fralins
Ibanez JS1000
Orange AD30HTC
Vox AC30
Blue Alnico Cab
Budda Wah
Barber Tone Press
Keeley NOVA Wah
Pederson Strobo
Keeley TS-808
HBE Chorus
T-Rex Delay
Red Witch Moon Phase
Quote by joblow

Chances are your just as much "American" as your black neighbor. Unfortunately it would be a punishment to your original country ship you back, I would wish nobody be burdened with it. I mean having YOU in a country its enough to make most people vomit.
i always wondered about that too. why isnt there a white history month? me and my bro tried taking back the n word but got scared out of it because we said it at the wayyyy wrong time...lmao soo funny. they were like and and we were like
I actually thought about this about two hours ago :O
how odd, but yeah, I say we start one!
Called 'The UG White-Musician Awards' and if anyone complains, we'll say that THEY'RE the racists! HA!
Quote by joblow

you've read my mind
you should all watch the thread thats titles every white person should watch. i would link but i dont know how.
Quote by joblow

Hmm see the funny thing is I thought Africa was a continent. I gus us ol negro folc needs ta bee learnd .
Quote by KnownUnknown
Hmm see the funny thing is I thought Africa was a continent. I gus us ol negro folc needs ta bee learnd .

Out of genuine interest, would you personally feel offended, and think ti racist if there was a MOWO ceremony and the such? All the black people I know say they wouldn't have a problem, but whenever something mildly white gets thrown around, it's immediately deemed racist, it seems.
thats the other thing how come blacks get there own college, how come they still get affirmative action thats ****ing bull ****
Quote by stitches31
you should all watch the thread thats titles every white person should watch. i would link but i dont know how.

Its in my first post.

☻/

/▌

/ \

PSN ID: Lord-MacTooth
I'm not one of those black people that use the race card so I probably wouldn't be offended. I don't know the idea just seems weird you know but I really wouldn't care, whatever makes whitey happy .
I say we ship them back to Africa then bomb the hell out of it. I think the lions would like some cooked meat. They are a burden to us all. Mexicans how ever have funny accents so they can stay.
Quote by The_Rooster
I say we ship them back to Africa then bomb the hell out of it. I think the lions would like some cooked meat. They are a burden to us all. Mexicans how ever have funny accents so they can stay.

sooo wrong.... but yet i giggled...
Quote by gagnerants
thats the other thing how come blacks get there own college, how come they still get affirmative action thats ****ing bull ****

You have to be a troll. There is no way you spelled racist "racest" without it being on purpose. I mean a typo is one thing, but surely you would have corrected it by now. If you really didn't know that it needed to be corrected, then sweet mother. Get your **** together.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I did it as a small pun because I got an email for being bad that sad that I broke there rule about racest comments so yeah thats the story