Haha was just having a chat with a family friend of ours who has been round for a few nights about my family as it's pretty borked and she doesn't believe certain things Dad and I say to be true so I drew up a quick small family tree and it was just silly haha, I'm still writing mine up atm but post yours if it's slightly interesting or different - just go back to your grandparents.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
My mum traced her family tree all the way back to Norwegian ancestry in the 10th century, I was pretty impressed. I have no information on my dad's family though so it would be a rather lopsided tree if I made one
My family tree, I've tried mapping it out, got way to bored. I do know however I'm like 47th in line to be crowned king, not going to tell you which country.. so I guess that's something..
Okay, I decided that it's too complicated to do as one picture so here's two.

A "+" shows a partnership which is not blood related

An ORANGE rectangle round a partnership shows that the marriage is now divorced
A BROWN rectangle round a partnership shows that they're together via a relationship or through a child, but NOT a marriage.
A "+" shows a partnership which is not blood related.

I think that covers it...

In short, you can conclude that my mother is technically by law, my sister, my uncles and aunts are my brothers and sisters and my cousins are my nephews and nieces.

Beat that
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

i cant post mine its WAY too complicated

but my dads got back as far at the 1700s

one of my great great great uncles ran off with the maid and had another 4 kids with her at like 60 odd LOL!

and another went to Australia (i have australian relatives im gonna meet up with next year)

and another lived next to Rudyard Kipling

no ones really famous though....they were all farm labourers

my grandads one of nine kids....he kinda replaced my great great uncle George who got killed in the Somme

on my mums side.....im related to Sir Edward Elgar
and we found out that my Granny was adopted.........but no one knows why and wont tell us and she never did either
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Last edited by XCount Me InX at Jun 26, 2008,
Quote by saphrax
Easy. But I really can't be arsed. FAR too much effort!

I kept it dubbed down because I couldn't be bothered doing much more.

DO IT
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Quote by XCount Me InX
i cant post mine its WAY too complicated

but my dads got back as far at the 1700s

one of my great great great uncles ran off with the maid and had another 4 kids with her at like 60 odd LOL!

and another went to Australia (i have australian relatives im gonna meet up with next year)

and another lived next to Rudyard Kipling

no ones really famous though....they were all farm labourers

my grandads one of nine kids....he kinda replaced my great great uncle George who got killed in the Somme

on my mums side.....im related to Sir Edward Elgar

It would be cooler if they lived next to Mr. Kipling...
hmm well...mine went back to some interesting stuff because my gran's "dad" was actually her step-dad and German,so she didn't really know her real dad.

From my grandad doing the tree it turned out he was a high ranking army officer,I can't remember anything else but our family tree (using step-parents,because they're better) has been traced back something like 900 years...that was 3 years ago.
With my gran being from the Orkney islands it's 100% certain that I have Norweigan ancestry.
Quote by CTFOD
It would be cooler if they lived next to Mr. Kipling...

LOL! he makes exceedingly good cakes

they wouldnt have had to worry about mince pies for xmas either
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by saphrax
*sigh* Gimme a min. I'm ONLY going to draw the offspring of my mum and dad though...

It'd be bloody refreshing knowing someone with a slightly weirder family tree than mine tbh haha
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Heh So yours is pretty damn big seeing as that's just part of it. Mine's much bigger but we don't know everyone by name haha.
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

I've.... never made one D:
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Hah.
Kinda lame xD.
It's certainly bigger than mine, but you know, it takes a lot to beat your mother legally being your sister
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Quote by saphrax
^ Your daughter being your sister and your mothers child and grandchild. That would be an interesting one...

Is that even possible??
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Quote by Shining-on
omg I get it now

haha what do you get?
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace

Quote by saphrax
^ Your daughter being your sister and your mothers child and grandchild. That would be an interesting one...

Quote by Yngwi3
Is that even possible??

Have sex with your mother and find out!

I think he means this...