alright, so I went down to guitar source for my weekly lesson today, I usually play accoustic, but only because I dont have a whole lotta money, on my way out I saw a beutiful used black guitar for only $119, so I had the owner hold it for me, I have to make the purchase tomorrow or it goes back up on the wall. My delimma is I need a starting amp for 80 bucks or less to also buy with it... please help.

-VAN
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

What kind of guitar is it?

For $20 more you could get a Roland Cube 15X. Not the greatest amp, but probably the best until around $200.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I actually just forgot the brand name, it started with an s, no not schecter... but all it said was USED "BRAND NAME" $199, can I really get a cube 15 for that much? wow, I thought they were like $120, unless I buy used. But if its any help I play metal/rock.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

The cube would definitely be what you want then for what you play. Maybe try to go used and score a Cube 30 or just get a lower wattage one cheaper than it costs new, save yourself as much money as possible!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MisfitMetalHead
squier ?

no, I just remembered, (I hate all things fender and squier)

It was... A SAMICK!
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

Samick guitars aren't bad.
All your base are belong to us.
I hadnt ever heard of the brand before, but I was like- guitar, $119, I'll take it!
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie

hmmm. yeah, I've heard some good stuff about the rage,
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie