Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
That is pretty awesome, if I had a wah or a few effects to turn on at once I'd get one...but I'm not a big effects guy so not much good for me.

Nice post though, thanks Chappers
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Robchappers
No problem mate, yeah I'm not big on effects at all.. I have like 4 at the most.. and use maybe 2 live.. But that's why I like this because you can use Wah sparingly rather than just all over everything

By 'not big on effects' I meant I have a tubescreamer, a noise gate, an A/B switch and a pedal tuner in my rig...so basically none at all

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Isn't that essentially what Morley's wahs do?

I mean, I've never used one, just thought that's how they worked. Cool little device though, if you already like your own wah.
I like leaving my wah in a fixed position sometimes, and the way you use it at 3:30 seconds is what really "sells" it to me.

That's just it. it means you can use your wah and keep your tone.. plus you can hok up as many pedals as you want to the loop and activate a delay, overdrive or whatever with your wah
Quote by forsaknazrael
Isn't that essentially what Morley's wahs do?

I think the Morleys are based on a kind of timer system; if you leave it alone for a certain period of time it turns off. At least that's what I understand about them.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Robchappers, thanks for that!! Damn man, that's a brilliant piece of gear. I can't count how many times I've thought that I've turned on or turned off my wah while playing only to realize that the switch didn't fully engage, leaving me fumbling to quickly get the situation neutralized. Also, great way to get a mid treadle tone at the touch of a foot. Nice..
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
Quote by Robchappers
Guys check this piece of win out! I was given one at the LIMS show in London and it's one of the best gadgets I have ever used... loads of riff writing potential.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uC28jRcEndE

The Monkey Lord

Pretty sick idea.

If they could apply that to a fully blown pedal board for maybe 5-6 pedals max it would be sweet
I already saw your vid on this.

Looks pretty cool but I don't know if I'd spend over £90 on it. If it was cheaper I'd be all over it though because its such a neat idea.

Nice to see you back on UG as well
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Well the Ibanez WD7 does this already, its true bypass and turns on when you put your foot on it. Can also turn it on with stomp switch on the side of it to get a straight tone youve just laid out. Bleh, not worth spending an extra £100 in my opinion
Very nice, features like this were half the reason I bought the Bad Horsie II by Morley
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!