Can anyone recommend me a power supply unit which can hold a pedal case up to 5~6 pedals?

It does not have to be ultra noise-free or anything super, close is enough. Anything that work better than the regular 9V adapter would be fine with me I guess.

I think I'm willing to put up around 80~100 USD for one.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Get the Dunlop dc-brick. It has 7 9volt outputs and three 18 volt ones for about $109. It also distributes the power equally and effectively, where a dying battery doesn't.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
+1 on the DC brick.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
+2 on the DC Brick. My Visual Sound one-spot adaptor recently **** the bed (luckily not during a jam session) and my brother got me a DC Brick as a birthday present. It's amazing.
BBE Supa Charger if you want something a little less noisy (and for $30 or so more), I found it is a big quieter than the DC brick.
Fender 60W Super-Sonic Head
Fender 2x12 Cabinet (Vintage 30s)
TC Electronics G Major
Boss Blues Driver BD-2 w/ Keeley mod
MXR 6 Band EQ
BB Preamp
TS-9
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

American Fender Stratocaster
Quote by StriferDiem
BBE Supa Charger if you want something a little less noisy (and for $30 or so more), I found it is a big quieter than the DC brick.

I run only three pedals through the dc-brick into my solid state amp and I get no noise. Maybe once my tube amp arrives I'll get some noise, hopefully not
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
eh the visual sound 1 spot works fine for me. and i run tonnnns of gain through my amp.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
There seems to be many with hum problems with the DC-brick. Maybe I should go one step higher for the voodoo labs

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Anyone?

-echo- annnyyyooonnneee?

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

The DC-Brick is a Daisy chain in a box.

If you want the absolute cheapest option, which will work ok, a One Spot pack.

If you want an option that will do a very good job, but be pricier check out the BBE Supa Charger, or if you really need the courtesy outlet the Pedal Power 2+.

I personally use the Juicebox II and IMO it is one of the best power supplies money can buy.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.