I'm in dire need of help....I've been playin lately and i start getting crazy amount of feedback (not the good controlable kind) and i need a noise supressor to basically supress the noise lol. So I've already had my eye on the ISP Decimator G-String (might as well) but my questions are
1- Will it kill off my feedback completly even while running a few overdrives at same time?

2- will i still be able to get feedback when I aproach the amp to get it but still be controllable.

Thanks in advance, Brad
''Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation'' David St. Hubbins-Spinal Tap
1. Yes

2. Yes
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
1. no, i had a tubescreamer running through my amp and a decimator at the same time and at the end of notes it would give little annoying squeels. but depending on how much distortion you're using i'im sure it'd be okay.

2. yeah, but it will die out quicker.
Quote by Bubban
Can I just hide behind a tree and masturbate?
dude it takes an ISP Decimator and a POD Nois eGate running at the same to to eliminate my noise. my isp comes before the guitar though (it works better liek that for ME...not most people). th eonly thing is when i play i can only hear the buzz liek 0.0002 miliseconds after i hit the note and mute it. but when im not playing its dead silent. BUT ON THE CLEAN CHANNEL (not really clean, its a model of class A tube amp) i get this weird SHHHHHH sound in the backgroudn everytime i hit a note, this is only on that chanel. if im not using the tube model and just a pure clean channel this wont happen? why?
It sounds like you guys both have the older model, not the G-String as being talked about, which supposively fixes those issues.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com