OK, the AC wall adapter on my dunlop DC brick went belly up. I tried my friends adapter and my brick worked fine, some my question is; were would I get a replacment? Does it have to be dunlop or can it be any 18v adapter with the right polarity?
I guess any adapter with the right voltage and polarity but where you'd get one I don't know.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Well what country are you in for a start?

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Then someone else will have to help, consider this a free bump.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
No on the bay I checked. The brick is fine, I tried my friends adapter and it was fine. All I need is the wall adapter replaced.
All you need is a wall wart of the same voltage rating, polarity, and amp capacity (can be more without harm, but just to be safe get the right one). Bring the original and try to have Radioripoff (Radioshack) or other electronics find a comparable one.