Okay, so i was just trying to finish my first tab, and I right when I was done I clicked on the help button for tab difficulty. When i was done reading it, i went back. My tab was GONE. I was furious. This is not the first time this has happened to me either!
Has this ever happened to you? Or have you ever experienced something like this?
I absolutely can't stand repeated ideas in the single sentence of a thread title.
F U C K Y O U
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
That's why you tab out a song in a word processing document first and then copy and paste. Logic much?
PROTIP: Make the tab in Notepad next time and just copy and paste it into the tab submission field.
Rape.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
when people are so obviously fake on the internet

and when someone lies that you never ment anything to them, when you blatently did
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by food1010
That's why you tab out a song in a word processing document first and then copy and paste. Logic much?

Alignment using a bespoke tabbing program is much easier than using Word. Sense much?
Quote by Dimebagjeff
slash from GnR boooooooooo

YES JEFF

**** THAT BITCH
ASSASS
It annoys me when you're at a urinal... urinating and a really tall Thai guy comes and uses the one beside you even though the others are not being used. You NEVER shimmy up beside a guy who's pissing unless you have to.

It really pisses me off when I just know that he is staring at my ****!
im pretty sure this is pwnX4
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
The username. Who wants to be known as the poop kid? That's like the kid that poops in the urinal at school and everybody finds out about it.

Quote by Metallicaxp
This, this right here is the correct option.
when you're doing a wicked penis guitar solo and the high 'e' goes right in there.
Quote by saphrax
Alignment using a bespoke tabbing program is much easier than using Word. Sense much?

If you have a tabbing program, yes. It is incredibly easy to tab a song on Microsoft Word, unless you are truly ignorant. UG even gives you the template. Hit the insert button on your keyboard and it'll even type over the dashes for you. Simple enough.