Page 1 of 3
ok so here i am, eating some orville redinbacker popcorn when i think, does anybody in the pit know anybody or has a wierd name like orville?

GO GO GO
NOPE
my names damian.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
my brother is called gerardo (we live in mexico) and a friend of mine is called tibisay.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by saphrax
Get Out! Now! *shakes fist*

Seriously he fails!

He scared me when I was younger.
My friend's name is Casper, and he has some weird-ass middle names I think
Someone else I know's middle name is Merlin
ohai little sig.
There was a composer named Soorjo Alexander William Oliphant Chuckerbutty. I'm not ****ing with you, I swear!

I went to high school with a girl named Twee.
gaylord f- u -cker.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
I know a chick named Stormie.

*shrugs*
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I'm Dylan, which is fairly normal, but you wouldn't believe how many times it's assumed to be spelled 'Dillon' or how often substitutes pronounce it 'die-lan'.
My name is Dominick, i hate it, everyone calls me Dong&dick, Dumbanick, Donganick, Domadick or some other immature thing. But when i pick up a guitar i call myself D-Monic
It's an urban legend, but it is said that a child in Glasgow was named Pocahontas McGlinchey several years back.
I know a guy called Caerwyn. His family are ethnically Indian but the other children all have typical western names, he was named Caerwyn because his mom borrowed their next door neighbours book of traditional welsh names.
Quote by Luizza69
My name is Dominick, i hate it, everyone calls me Dong&dick, Dumbanick, Donganick, Domadick or some other immature thing. But when i pick up a guitar i call myself D-Monic

Impersonator...
I should devour thee!
Nah it's cool, I understand how much everyone wants to be me
ohai little sig.
Quote by Trefellin
I went to high school with a girl named Twee.

I never thought a name would piss me off, but this one is driving me up the wall.
Why would anybody name their kid that?
I'm in a bad mood now.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
in a camp in SoCal i met a girl called apple she was korean, and another one called V (like the guy from V for Vendetta)
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by Demonikk
Impersonator...
I should devour thee!
Nah it's cool, I understand how much everyone wants to be me

Ill only live in the shadow of your legacy Demonikk
And i also had a friend whose name was Galen...? I thought it was pretty weird...Also Acacia is a pretty weird name...And i have a friend whose step mom named her daugthers Passion and Faith...Those are cool names but still weird
My Myspace :\
╔══ ╔═╗ ╔═╗
╚══ ║ ║║ ║
║ ╚═╝ ╚═╝
Quote by TheDoors71
And i also had a friend whose name was Galen...? I thought it was pretty weird...Also Acacia is a pretty weird name

Galen isn't odd. just old. Google it.
I remember reading reading an article about some parents that wanted to name their daughter Metallica. Metallica might be a cool bad name but as a name for a person, it's pretty weird.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Page 1 of 3