its prolly been done before but....

whats your favorite beer? mines bud light and when i went to mexico it was corona with lime.
Guinness, Kilkenny, Smithwick's

and for the cheaper variety: Rickard's Red
dos equis with lime is way better

my favorite non-fruit beers would be sam adams light and busch light ftw
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Quote by stitches31

whats your favorite beer? mines bud light and when i went to mexico it was corona with lime.

corona is not that good. when you come back to mexico try pacifico. it's the best. that one and indio.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
My favorite is the espresso stout brewed by my local brewery, so rich and delicous, but with a coffee style kick!

For mass produced beer, I like a lot of sam adams' selections and of course a good guinness.

edit* Shame on you ts for choosing light beer and corona as your favorites. Sure you can get drunk on that, but to make it your all time favorite
leinie's honey weiss
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

Quote by magnum1117
corona is not that good. when you come back to mexico try pacifico. it's the best. that one and indio.

i also tried stuff called sol and it wasnt bad.
Quote by stitches31
i also tried stuff called sol and it wasnt bad.

honestly i don't like sol. it's overrated here in mexico.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Other than natty I've yet to find a beer I don't like, the foreign beers are usually all good (especially canadian and german), but cheap domestic beer doesn't really bother me either.
Quote by magnum1117
honestly i don't like sol. it's overrated here in mexico.

well im sure theres way better in Mexico but i was only there a week and it was spring break so i tried ALLLOOOTTT of different drinks.. btw i love your country!
Pacifico > Corona -- agreed. we carry both at our restaurant and I always try to sell the Pacifico for sure. Just like tequila revolucion > cuervo

but my favorite beer comes from Cleveland -- the Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold Lager.

and my favorite cheap beer is good ol' Miller High Life.
usualy miller but recently its been coors light
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Taylor 12 String acoustic
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
Hughes And Kettner Trilogy w/ 4x12 HnK cab
Quote by stitches31
well im sure theres way better in Mexico but i was only there a week and it was spring break so i tried ALLLOOOTTT of different drinks.. btw i love your country!

oh thanks. and i love yours (everything is cheaper there, except food)
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by stitches31

Those beers are horrible.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by TonyS42
usualy miller but recently its been coors light

miller leaves a bad after taste but i like coors also.
Quote by pratt121
Pacifico > Corona -- agreed. we carry both at our restaurant and I always try to sell the Pacifico for sure. Just like tequila revolucion > cuervo

but my favorite beer comes from Cleveland -- the Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold Lager.

and my favorite cheap beer is good ol' Miller High Life.

you are doing good lad.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Moosehead, Rickards red, Rickards white, Sleeman honey brown, and Alexander Keiths red. Those are the beers that top my list and I always buy.
wildcat because im a teen and i just drink to get smashed but for taste id say heineken
Call me Jack
Quote by magnum1117
you are doing good lad.

gracias, guey.

me amo a la pacifico porque cuando fue a mexico mi hermanita me da mucho. ella vive en la ciudad de mexico, es una maestra de ingles por los ninos pequenos.

lo siento por mi espanol, no es muy bien.
I'm a big fan of regular Fosters, a nice, cold pint of Guinness is also excellent.
Recently been drinking Tennent's, because it's cheap, but It's grown on me.
Other notable beers include Stella Artois, Miller, Grolsch and Budweiser.
people who's favorite beers are massproduced light beers need to get out more. They taste like water and are only good for beer pong. Go try a locally brewed beer.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Dundee's Honey Brown is a great dessert beer.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Light beer sucks. And American beer sucks. In fact, pretty much any beer that comes from a can (with the exception of the nice beers like Kilkenny and Tetley's that come in 4 packs of tall cans) sucks.

My favourite beers are:

Anything from Granville Island Brewery.
Guinness, when I feel like a thick beer.
Kilkenny, for pretty much any time.
Almost any Tree Beer Brewery.
Big Rock McNally's.
no