$7000 no thanks
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Yeah if I happened to **** money that would definitely be on the top of my To-Wipe-My-Ass-With list.
That is bloody cool.

EDIT:
WHIT! $7000, thats £3500. If I had that much money to spend on a guitar I'd buy a John Petrucci Music Man. And have change left over.

Think i'll wait for the £200 Encore one.
Last edited by <Craig> at Jun 26, 2008,
It's cool, but I'm one of those annoying old-school types that thinks that outside of a guitar, stompbox and tube amp, anything that makes you sustain or sound cleaner is kind of cheating.

However, it does sound absolutely amazing. Worth the price? Probably not. But really cool.
no
Quote by bucky_2300
It's cool, but I'm one of those annoying old-school types that thinks that outside of a guitar, stompbox and tube amp, anything that makes you sustain or sound cleaner is kind of cheating.

However, it does sound absolutely amazing. Worth the price? Probably not. But really cool.

you contradicted yourself
I guess I don't think its that awesome.... ?

The only part that is really "diffrent" per se is that mute thing, thats kinda cool.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
Well worth $7000. I was blown away by the infinite sustain. So many possibilities.. Oh wow, that's just great.
Yeah, $7000 is more than a little change but you've got to admit that this guitar is pretty damn innovative.
Looks cool, but I'd need to hold it to be sure.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Very innovative, but to be honest the noises that thing makes are really killing my ears by the end of the video
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
That'll probably be the industry standard in 20-30yrs.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.