would it be worth it to trade my fernandes monterey elite for lets say a valveking 112 or maybe 212... how about a b-52 at112 or would i be getting ripped off? its not the new montereys that have the flame top its one of the older models and it has an emg-hz in the bridge and the sustainer in the neck
ƒuck your nuts
Personally, seeing as how you have a Spider at the minute, I'd say go for a Valve King; the difference in tone is immeasurable.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
u think i would be able to trade it in at guitar center and get the valveking???
ƒuck your nuts
Quote by meanppls7
u think i would be able to trade it in at guitar center and get the valveking???

I have no idea, I've never even seen a guitar center; I was just saying if you could do it you should.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Go for the Valve King. Im going to get one soon to replace my Spider III 75
Quote by meanppls7
Betches at guitar center wanted to give me 250 for it!!

If you wanna get some decent money for it, sell it privately. Selling to Guitar Center, or most music stores for that matter is like trading in a car, you're never gonna get the full value for it from them because they have to be able to make a profit from it.

Peace...
Tim
When I tried to play something and screwed up, I'd hear some other note that would come into play. Then I started trying different things to find the beauty in it. --- Dimebag Darrell
the b-52 is awesome, after weeks of tweeking the EQ i finally got that tight metal tone i wanted
and its clean is awesome too but i dont use it much

all in all its a great amp and its loud as hell, well worth the money
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112