If you have a Washburn or just admire them then please post here. I am searching to get a new gitR and need some facts and things like that. If there is anything else you wanna discuss about Washburns then Post Away!!1

Thanks,
My Gear:
Washburn WI64
Fender CD-60

Quote by f22master
it is a tracking device so the aliens can find you and take you into their ship and do experiments on you!!!! DON'T TOUCH IT!!!

Quote by YourMessiah666
definitely sexy. all washburn guitars are sexy
no pics but i really like the washburn N6 or N5 series. the neck joint is awesome. i also like the X50.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
I have a review in the current issue of FrugalGuitarist.com of the WI-64V, cool pic on the entry page as well. Pretty cool guitar. The VCC control is very interesting, would've liked to open her up and take a look at the circuit but didn't have time.
The Washburn WI566

In 1999 Washburn's master craftsmen set out to design a modern classic for the new Millennium and the Idol was born. After countless awards and accolades, Washburn has now expanded the Idol family to an even more versatile instrument. This premiere USA Custom Shop guitar boasts a carved maple top and EMG electronics.

What separates the WI566 from other USA Idols is the inclusion of EMG pickups. EMGs kick this guitar up another level for players who want the ultimate in hi gain tone. Like all Washburn USA guitars, the WI566 incorporates the Buzz Feiten Tuning System™ for unsurpassed intonation. A TonePros® tune-o-matic bridge, stop tailpiece, and 18:1 Grover® tuners hold you in tune.

SPECS

Mahogany body modern carve top single cutaway

Tone Pros® stop tail with tune-o-matic bridge

One piece mahogany set neck

Rosewood fingerboard

Side block inlays (Abalone)

EMG® 85 neck & 81 bridge pickups

Exclusive Grover 18:1 gear ratio tuners

Buzz Feiten Tuning System

Built in the USA Custom Shop

List Price: $1,999.90

Colors: Black, Metallic Red, White

Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
Last edited by <SpaceTime> at Jun 27, 2008,

That guitar is $2,000.00?!?!?!?!?

It looks like a cheap starter guitar!

My god...

No fancy inlays, open coil EMG's, no fancy headstock, regular knobs and switch...Who switched the price on me?
Quote by Iamonfire

That guitar is $2,000.00?!?!?!?!?

It looks like a cheap starter guitar!

My god...

No fancy inlays, open coil EMG's, no fancy headstock, regular knobs and switch...Who switched the price on me?

Sry posted wrong pic...fixed now.
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
Can anyone tell me how the neck on the X series compares to the standard Wizard II neck on an Ibanez? I'm interested in washburns but I'd have to go a long way out of my way to play one so I'd like to know how they feel compared to guitars that I already know I like.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Carbon Glass Epoxy Composite fret board on the WM526??
What do they feel like??
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by FrugalGuitarist
I have a review in the current issue of FrugalGuitarist.com of the WI-64V, cool pic on the entry page as well. Pretty cool guitar. The VCC control is very interesting, would've liked to open her up and take a look at the circuit but didn't have time.

Yeah, it's a pretty nice starter guitar and i enjoy playing it alot. Hope you get to check it out
My Gear:
Washburn WI64
Fender CD-60

Quote by f22master
it is a tracking device so the aliens can find you and take you into their ship and do experiments on you!!!! DON'T TOUCH IT!!!

Quote by YourMessiah666
Hey, mates! Anyone has any experience with this guitar ? It has great features and such, but i would love to know if it is worth the price? I can't really try it out ATM so that's why i'm asking.
yeah its exactly like mine except you pay more for the finish. it has a great feel and plays well. you should bring it in and have the bridge lowered and it plays like a dream for a starter gitR.
My Gear:
Washburn WI64
Fender CD-60

Quote by f22master

Quote by YourMessiah666
If you get a chance, check out the Washburn WM24V. It's super sexy!
My Gear:
Washburn WI64
Fender CD-60

Quote by f22master

Quote by YourMessiah666
Oh i would if i could. Too bad that they dont have any of those where i live. Thanks for the suggestion though!
I agree Nyandres
My Gear:
Washburn WI64
Fender CD-60

Quote by f22master

Quote by YourMessiah666
nice gitR horlicks
My Gear:
Washburn WI64
Fender CD-60

Quote by f22master

Quote by YourMessiah666