How much do u guy's g400s weigh? This is knid of a pointless dumb question. Im just curious.
Sorry but if it's pointless and dumb, why ask?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
the guitar or the player?
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
G-400 alpine white (signed by Coheed & Cambria)
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
im pretty sure he meant how much does your guitar weigh, only TS is very unclear.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Well you see, it says in the question the g400. And gibson sgs are neck heavy too. Its not just the g400. And besides, if ur playing the **** guitar, the necks not going to fall anyway.
its light compared to the les paul .. and skinnier .. i like it maybe 7 lbs ? .. 10 lbs ? .. i dont know
take it easy man .. its just a thread
Quote by timmyinpajamas
lol interesting question .. im 5'8 and i weigh 160

damn I'm 6'1" and 165lbs
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
I dunno the exact amount, but I'm holding mine right now and it feels like it's only a few pounds.
mines not that heavy at all. its comfortable but i've been playing it for forever. and all sg's are top heavy cuz the front strap knob is in the center of the guitar.

and have u ever seen weezers perfect situation video. when he puts on his sg how does it not fall right when he puts it on. hes not holding the neck. i've always wondered
Quote by init24
g-400's are bad guitars, very neck heavy
its a waste of time

ALL SGs are neck-heavy, and correct me if I'm wrong, but that is an SG in your avatar, yes?
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
iv'e played my friends Gibson sg and a faded Gibson sg and the weight is pretty balanced. But the Epi sg's are so neck heavy it make's the a pain in the a$$ to play. i owned one for 3 day's and back it went. i don't care where you put the strap button on a epi............the neck is headed for the floor. and who ever said gibby's do the same thing better check the headstock cause it ain't a gibson.
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
damn I'm 6'1" and 165lbs

Hey, me too.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by mmjohn
iv'e played my friends Gibson sg and a faded Gibson sg and the weight is pretty balanced. But the Epi sg's are so neck heavy it make's the a pain in the a$$ to play. i owned one for 3 day's and back it went. i don't care where you put the strap button on a epi............the neck is headed for the floor. and who ever said gibby's do the same thing better check the headstock cause it ain't a gibson.

Hmm. I said it because all of the SG style guitars I have played were similar, although I haven't played a Gibson so fair enough.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
It doesn't bother me.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.