I'm planning on writing an epic tale about the bear cavalry and the bear with a gun protecting the girl. Is this copy write against the people who drew these?
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
I was actually the first man in history to wrestle and restrain a bear to the point where I was able to retrain and gain the bears trust enough to mount it. With my trusty rifle I must say it was good times, and we ****ed alot of **** up. So, I'll give you my permission. Just make sure you give credit where credit is due.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
It's somebody's painting, just the like pear.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
mudkips and icyhot, barrel rolls and rick rolls are copyrighted. people still them.
I mean I can call them the bear cavalry right? Its not like they copywrited the phrase. I mean Die Hard can't copywrite a guy shooting bad guys with a gun. I don't think they can copy write people writing bears shooting at people.
Quote by Keef-is-king
I want to be in the band that plays this song

Actually, I think all of UG should write a song about bears, one line at a time.

I meant an epic tale as in novel.

But good idea.

EDIT: oops, double post.
Quote by Gargantuan

unrealistic. penguins couldn't hold guns that large and their flippers wouldn't let them operate them.
Quote by bendystraw
unrealistic. penguins couldn't hold guns that large and their flippers wouldn't let them operate them.

You can't see the guns clearly, they might be modified to be flipper compatible.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by bendystraw

Tell that to them, see what you get for a response.
Quote by Keef-is-king
ooh, I know! You'd get your death as a response, right?

yesh
Quote by bendystraw

Wow, someone needs a sense of humour.
In senior literature, my friend wrote a sonnet about skeletons playing death metal while killing babies and puppies, so I'm sure, in fact I'm positive you can do this.
Quote by Iamafunguy
Is this copy write against the people who drew these?
Only if you don't post it on UG.