I guess this qualifies as a Cover, since we didnt really write the twelve bar blues...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntBcN_APfXo Me and my friend jammin. Im kinda interested to see who you guys think is better? Also general tips FTW!

Ill C4C if you link me to your thread

P.S - I Know about the Pinch near the star of the first solo. yes, it hurt my ears too I didnt mean to do that
Quote by TaintedFearSBT
were the guitars tuned???

mine might have gone out on the High E a bit, cuz my friends a prick and kept pushing/pulling my whammy bar all the way up and down...
Cut back on the gain a bit. Other than that it's pretty decent. Also a better way to end it would be nice instead of an abrupt stop.

6/10, so not bad.

I have a bunch of threads, if you could just click on my profile and crit one or two, I would be much obliged.
Quote by imgooley
Cut back on the gain a bit. Other than that it's pretty decent. Also a better way to end it would be nice instead of an abrupt stop.

6/10, so not bad.

I have a bunch of threads, if you could just click on my profile and crit one or two, I would be much obliged.

Yeah, the ending was Deffinitly Tight, we were very synchronized for that one

I Crit'd one of yours, and Thanks for the Suggestions. im hoping to get an Overdrive pedal or Bluesier distortion pedal to throw infront of the Clean channel so im not always using the Amps Gain (which unless fairly high, sounds weak and thin)

6/10 aint bad
The only thing I can crit is the pinch tone you talk about. If you wouldn't have looked so confused about it I wouldn't have thought it was an error in your playing.

So don't show the audience you play wrong. :P

Thats about it. Nice playing.
It was decent dude. I'm a blues guy and it was ok for me. Cut back on the gain like Goolz said, and work on your vibrato/bending a bit too.
Here's something I posted a while ago, that you might get something from.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=14290587&postcount=4

Also, try to listen to different blues artists and take licks that they are using and build off them, so you don't sound like you are using the same lick over and over.

Hope that helped a bit.

You can just comment/rate one of my songs on my profile if you feel like it.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way