$250 including shipping in a hard shell case, normal tear and wear, pick ups are a set of GFS chruchy rails. Paypal and US only.

Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
Sorry, no trades.
Quote by Kanthras
Since there is no such thing as perfect tone, and every rig has differences (however slight they may be), I hereby declare this claim as bullshit.
Quote by Victor Manuel
Sorry, no trades.

is it still for sale?

i might be interested...

By US only do u mean only for sale in the states or in US dollars?
Put this in your sig if you're the 0.0001% that are open mind and dont give a ****!

Check out the player on my profile. You can have one too, just sign up for deezer (FREE!! ) and make your list, and post your embeddable player on YOUR file!
It's still for sale, by US I meant US dollars, and US shipping only.

Quote by Kanthras
Anybody?
Quote by Kanthras
???
Quote by Kanthras