Page 1 of 3
alright so these kids made a webshow. called the aaron and tyler show. its like on the internet and **** and like everyone from my school watches it. well, one of the kids hates me. he called up my girlfriend and started making fun of her because she is a vegitarian. then he starts talking **** about me after he gets off the phone with my girlfriend. and this is all for everyone to see. he said something about how like no one in our group of friends likes me. its bull**** becuase everyone except like 2 people like me. anyways. this is on youtube and mysapce. i need to find a way to either get the video off their page and **** or get back at them and i dont know what to do. so i come to the pit. any help is appreciated. sorry for the somewhat wall of text. lol. thanks
I don't think he was lying because I don't like you either.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Ughh Rape his family or something, Jesus.

i was thinking about that. but... idk.
What's their myspace link?
██████████████████████████████
I vote for: making a cliche video on the interwebs containing the following:
he called up my girlfriend and started making fun of her because she is a vegitarian. then he starts talking **** about me after he gets off the phone with my girlfriend. and this is all for everyone to see. he said something about how like no one in our group of friends likes me.
video or it didn't happen
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by guitarmang93
nah thats dylan wilson that they were talking about. kids a douche. im in the 7th episode.

And what's our guarantee that you aren't?
Quote by 601210
And what's our guarantee that you aren't?

never said there is one. idc if you like me personally.
My fiance is a vegetarian, all I can tell you is that you should educate yourself for further reference, because you're going to have to stand up for her, often.

Just call him out... be calm, and ask him why he would do something like that to a girl. Just be calm and reasonable, and you'll come out looking like the sensible good person.
Marijuana is the spice of life.

I Force Choke my penis when I masturbate.

8)-~
Quote by InvaderTSN
You're intimidated by those 2 guys? Wow. You're pathetic.

yeah specially the skinny one...he looks really stupid. just calm this video is not going to have more than 120 views.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
true that. well. im not worried. i just wanna. idk. i wanna get it off the web. they are both douches.
Quote by guitarmang93
true that. well. im not worried. i just wanna. idk. i wanna get it off the web. they are both douches.

just report the video.
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by newaccount
looks like a nightly sausage fest to me

haha yeah idk. tylers not that bad. its mostly aaron whose a douche. the skinny one. he thinks hes like a pimp and siht.
Well, LOUIE, we can all type messages making fun of them and about how they are dumb and their voices crack LOLOLOL.

But seriously, its the internet. What do you care?
You act like vegetarians havent been made fun of before!
Being made fun of comes with the whole vegetarian package.
And if youre so angry at them, kick their asses or prank the hell out of them with eggs and toilet paper.
Its not very hard!
Report it to your school.

Believe me, they'll do something about it.

8)-~
Quote by Gargantuan
Well, LOUIE, we can all type messages making fun of them and about how they are dumb and their voices crack LOLOLOL.

But seriously, its the internet. What do you care?
You act like vegetarians havent been made fun of before!
Being made fun of comes with the whole vegetarian package.
And if youre so angry at them, kick their asses or prank the hell out of them with eggs and toilet paper.
Its not very hard!

thats funny. no dude. im too much of a pussy to fight them. lol. but not to stab them. i could definitely do that. or rape their families.
Quote by Raven*
Report it to your school.

Believe me, they'll do something about it.

nah dude im not gonna do that. im not that much of a pussy.
It's not being a pussy at all, the fact that you're whining about it over an internet forum is.

Report it, it's the right thing to do, don't let your little child ego get in the way. These kids are little pussies, if you can't beat their scrawny asses, then report this video to your school. I guarantee it will get taken down, that IS your desired outcome correct?

8)-~
Quote by guitarmang93
thats funny. no dude. im too much of a pussy to fight them. lol. but not to stab them. i could definitely do that. or rape their families.

Or something more civil?
everyone who recommends hauling some ass is right, but if you dont feel like that then just call them out like raven said and make them look like the douchebags they are
Quote by altoidwithmelon
You dont lose your virginity, you voluntarily misplace it.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
You should bottle up all of your emotions till they become a problem that requires professional help.
It's good for the economy.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/rabidpitweasels/
Quote by guitarmang93

Quote by guitarmang93
nah dude im not gonna do that. im not that much of a pussy.

LOL WUT

How much of a pussy are you exactly???
Page 1 of 3