Hi, does anyone know where i can get a lo pro edge tremolo (original) set anywhere online Ive tried every single site that has anything to do with guitars/music.
Thanks you guys
But eh..which do you think is better... a schaller floyd rose, original floyd rose, or a lo pro?
Quote by 8thwonder
Thanks you guys
But eh..which do you think is better... a schaller floyd rose, original floyd rose, or a lo pro?

Lo-Pro > All imo.

The Lo-Pro on my Ibanez is BY FAR the best trem I've ever used on a guitar.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
wow..the lo pro's a bit pricey >__> its over 300 (thats with shipping) on ebay
Last edited by 8thwonder at Jun 28, 2008,
what if my only choice was the schaller floyd rose or the original floyd rose?
i heard some people say that schaller is better but original is the only good one so confused...
and im getting the tremolo for my Ibanez iceman so... would lo pro be better with it?.
well schaller makes both of them...

i'd have thought it's not worth the bother putting a trem into that iceman (unless it has one already). there'll be a lot of routing etc. involved. probably cheaper (and much easier) to just buy a guitar which already has a (good) locking trem in the first place, and that way you have two guitars...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Just dont get an EDGE III and you'll be fine. and +1 to dave mc. Its always fun to get a new guitar. Or you could sell the one you have right now and with you money for the bridge, thats already a new guitar with a nice trem
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
Quote by MatrixClaw
Lo-Pro > All imo.

The Lo-Pro on my Ibanez is BY FAR the best trem I've ever used on a guitar.

Hmm, well what makes Lo Pro better than all of them?
Actually yea the Lo-Pro is by far the best FR out there. Check out Jemsite.com, they are huge Lo-Pro fanatics.

The Lo-Pro on my Ibanez does NOT go out of tune. No matter what type of divebomb I do..
In my opinion, the Lo-Pro is the TOP of all floating trems. It stays in tune perfectly (like the Original Edge) but is (obviously) much more low profile. Get one at IbanezRules.com, not an advertisement, but buying from Rich basically insures that your product will be in ideal shape.

Get a Lo-Pro, I have one and it's an amazing bridge.
Last edited by JeffWiredBeck24 at Jun 29, 2008,
Quote by JeffWiredBeck24
In my opinion, the Lo-Pro is the TOP of all floating trems. It stays in tune perfectly like the Original Edge) but is (obviously) much more low profile. Get one at IbanezRules.com, not an advertisement, but buying from Rich basically insures that your product will be in ideal shape.

Get a Lo-Pro, I have one and it's an amazing bridge.

+1 for Lo-Pro
sure are the lo pro fans arent we o__o

hm...well i might as well get one before theyre all gone
theyre discontinued right?