In my short time here in the Pit, I have quickly become tired of all of the threads saying "X person did Y to me at school, how do I get back at them?" and such.

So, in an effort to stop these threads from popping up every few hours, I ask that anyone with such a problem post here, and if anyone deems your problem worthy, they can reply.

^ Most likely epic fail ^

post away!
Okay, so my band broke up MONTHS ago (for many reasons, mainly poor attendance at practice), and just a few days ago I get a message from one of my old members and asks me if I'd like to get the group back together...
Is this a good idea or will history repeat itself?
Actually, i thought a little, and this seems like it might be an okay thread, discount my old post.
Gargantuan, I say it's a good idea because there doesn't seem to be a reason not to.
I'm going to bed for the night, lets hope this thread doesn't totally die.
I have problems with my butt-cheeks
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Quote by Cowslayer
I have problems with my butt-cheeks

Well, get someone to **** em then. Wat to do with anythin: skull**** it and throw it away.
Today a friend of mine died. He was a smart guy, always had interesting opinions on music, politics and philosophy and it was easy to talk to him about these subjects. He always seemed to have a smile on his face and was a really fun kid...I'm still having trouble accepting it.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
Today a friend of mine died. He was a smart guy, always had interesting opinions on music, politics and philosophy and it was easy to talk to him about these subjects. He always seemed to have a smile on his face and was a really fun kid...I'm still having trouble accepting it.

You gotta realize that, that's life. You are gonna have these kind of things happen to you more than once. Loved ones are gonna die, that are very close to you. Just move on and remember the great times you had with them. I think that's what they would want, instead of you getting all depressed and sad. Mourning for a little while is good, but don't go and do it for weeks on end.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Hmm there is wisdom in thus thread
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by highvoltage66
Hi, my name is Nick and i am 13 years old. I've been playing Pokemon Gold Version for about 4 months now. And no matter how hard i try, I cannot find the Fly HM anywhere!! So if any of you Pokemon players could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!!!

there is a lady standing outside the fighting gym in cianwood city. talk to her if you have beaten the gym.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
I'm in a predicament because of some girls. Also, I am not bringing this to the relationship thread because this one is cooler.

I have known this girl for about a year, and she used to like me at least a little. I work with her now and I've liked her a lot for quite a while.

I also dated this other girl for a while a few months ago, she was amazing but had to break up with me because her parents don't let her date. But now it's summer and we'll be able to go out again...

The thing is, I really still like them both a lot, and I can't decide who I want to ask out... I flirt with the first girl at work quite a bit, but idk if she likes me anymore. The other girl, on the other hand, still likes me I think...

What do you guys think?
Quote by AnoKid09
I'm almost 17. I still don't have my drivers license.

Motherdangwhooey! Gawddaym hippey! Git awff may lawwn!

GO get it. That' the answer to that.
I'm in a predicament because of some girls. Also, I am not bringing this to the relationship thread because this one is cooler.

I have known this girl for about a year, and she used to like me at least a little. I work with her now and I've liked her a lot for quite a while.

I also dated this other girl for a while a few months ago, she was amazing but had to break up with me because her parents don't let her date. But now it's summer and we'll be able to go out again...

The thing is, I really still like them both a lot, and I can't decide who I want to ask out... I flirt with the first girl at work quite a bit, but idk if she likes me anymore. The other girl, on the other hand, still likes me I think...

What do you guys think?

I think you should find out if the girl at your work likes you, like ask her to do something after and if she does like you then go out with her b/c you already dated that other girl. She might be the special someone.
Quote by Sam_Brockmann
And? That ain't a problem.

I don't like being at home. If I had a car I'd be in the pit less often.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Quote by sports_chik5
I think you should find out if the girl at your work likes you, like ask her to do something after and if she does like you then go out with her b/c you already dated that other girl. She might be the special someone.

I really like the girl I work with, but the chance of the other girl being the "special someone" is just as high, we broke up because we had too, not because we stopped liking each other... I still like her just as much now, as she does me...