sit down start playin and then forget all the songs you can play or at least most of them i had to start writing them down
i only do that if people are listening to me. it makes me mad because im really not that bad on the guitar but to them it looks like i know nothing
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by keithmoon15
i only do that if people are listening to me. it makes me mad because im really not that bad on the guitar but to them it looks like i know nothing

exactly the same with me. makes me so angry!!
What I hate the most is when you forget you know how to play a song so you don't play it for a while. Than when you finally remember you actually DO know how to play it...you can't anymore
Quote by keithmoon15

yea. like when im in GC, i forget everything, EXCEPT, Metallica, which slowly becomes less and less thrilling! So it makes me look like a wannabe metalhead.
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Quote by stinger12345
What I hate the most is when you forget you know how to play a song so you don't play it for a while. Than when you finally remember you actually DO know how to play it...you can't anymore

Dude Slightly Stoopid f-ing rocks.

And if ^^ that happened to me I'd probably quit guitar.
It happens but usually once I completely let my hands go where they want to i usually remember it...i always play the songs i know every once in awhile to i can bring em out at any time
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
yeah, I'll pick up my guitar to practice and completely forget the song! I did it this morning - learning the sweet child o mine solo, got about three notes in and hit a complete blank on what to play next!
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
YUp.. i sometimes get complete brain-farts & can't remember diddly... I either forget the chords, or the strumming pattern... takes a quick peek in my folder of songs to remind me...
some times it feels like i can only fit 20 or so songs in my head
and when i learn a new one an old one gets chucked out of my head