So I'm at the Troubadour in LA waiting for this competition to start. My buddy is competing as ' Rockunomicon ' [Evil Dead] doing a Children of Bodom song.

Has anyone ever seen this stuff on tv when it was on awhile ago?

I think this should be interesting. Report back with a report if anyone cares.

[Expecting the 'we don't' responses]
Pfft, I can pwn your friend. He's a n00b. I know the 22th Caprice on air guitar.

BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Pfft, I can pwn your friend. He's a n00b. I know the 22th Caprice on air guitar.

BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!

Fail.
Quote by livrockdie
Fail.

Sowwy.

I'll go now.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
It's going to fucking suck.

Air guitar is an artform, dammit! I'm sick of seeing idiots who flail their fingers around like they're shredding when they're trying to air guitar to Smoke on the Water or something.

I think you should at least have some concept of how a guitar works to air guitar. The point is to look like you're actually playing the song, dammit!

[/rant]
Quote by livrockdie
I never saw the point of an air guitar competition...

Having fun maybe?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Man.. it's too late for me to insult this guy properly and I don't have the patience.. let's just say you'd want to rape your dog after I gett done with you and your topic on Air Guitar just so you could try and repress the memories of my harsh words.. so I'll leave off with a simple go fu*k yourself. Goodnight.
Quote by cmonaco
Man.. it's too late for me to insult this guy properly and I don't have the patience.. let's just say you'd want to rape your dog after I gett done with you and your topic on Air Guitar just so you could try and repress the memories of my harsh words.. so I'll leave off with a simple go fu*k yourself. Goodnight.

Dude what the hell? Way to be an off-topic asshole you prick.
Alright well my buddy went on and we're leaving now.

He got one of the worst scores in the competition but had a great time.

CD or C Diddy the World Champion of Air Guitar came out and played Kenny Loggins Top Gun stuff. He was on TV awhile ago with the Hello Kitty plate on his chest. I don't know man.

It was fun. Whatevers.
i just started air guitar awhile ago.. its much tougher than real guitar.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by cmonaco