What did they do THIS time?

EDIT: It's legal I think, but it's probably taxed like a mofo and you probably can't get 'nades.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Wikipedia
"In the United States, M203 grenade launcher attachments are classified as "Destructive Devices" under the National Firearms Act part 26 U.S.C. 5845, 27 CFR 479.11[5], because they are a "non-sporting" firearm with a bore greater than one-half inch in diameter. M203s are relatively common on the civilian NFA market. New M203s sell for approximately $1,750 to $2,000 USD plus $200 transfer tax, and new manufacture 40mm training ammunition is available for $8 to $10 USD per cartridge, as of March 2008. High explosive 40mm grenades, however, are exceedingly rare on the civilian market, and each grenade must be individually registered with the Federal government with a $200 tax. 37 mm flares are legal for civilian use without an NFA stamp, and 37 mm flare launchers have been built along near identical lines to the M203 launchers."

You're welcome.
why the hell would you need a grenade launcher? The only use I can see is if you're in a gang or a local chapter of the A-Team.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
do you live in Kazakhstan?
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
No. You are a civilian and therefore are unauthorized automatic weapons. And the M203 is a grenade launcher... are you serious? Jee Tee Eff Oh.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by pwrmax
Why do you need that? Just curious.

He wants to look like Tony Montana
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by rooster456
No. You are a civilian and therefore are unauthorized automatic weapons. And the M203 is a grenade launcher... are you serious? Jee Tee Eff Oh.

M4 are semi-auto for civs
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
someone has been playing too many video games hmm?
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.