Just wondering if the 75 watt half stack is loud enough for a band? I had the 150 combo version and it was fine with drums, volume was atleast 75% though.

PS:the cab is a G412SL slant cab.
100 Watts RMS
You've been here since '06 and you're looking at Spiders, what??? Do you already have it? Because if you don't, please don't waste your money.

I don't understand what you're asking though, your post says cab, but you're asking about the amp being loud enough, then you list the specs of the cab?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Horrible ****.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
don't get spiders.. they are horrible... and this is coming from a guy who plays an MG... (i actually like the MG)

yes it will be loud enough....
Like I said I've had the spider 2 b4, I've tried many amps including tube and they all sound bad to me. I geuss I'm just asking if a 'solid state 75w with a 4x12 cab' is loud enough for a band, question geared more towards anyone who has had the 75 w head.
Then if you hate tube amps, try looking into Randall amp and cabs and avoid Line 6 spiders.
depends on what kind of music...my 100 watt MG wont get over my drummer in practice, i cant hear myself hardly at all